s e v e n

-

harrys pov ;

Zayn and I ran to the field by the school as fast as we could. The sky was a light gray, indicating that it would rain at any moment. But I don't mind. I like practicing in the rain. Sure, it makes it hard to see but it adds to the intensity.

We arrived at practice to see coach and a couple other guys setting up practice.

"Oh thank god. We aren't late." Zayn said, taking a breath. I nod in agreement and we join the other lads on the field.

"Alright. Who are we missing, Zayn?" Coach asked, scanning the team. Zayn looks around and mentally checks people off.

"Um, Niall and Louis are missing sir." He said. This is why Niall and Louis are in good shape. They are always late and have to do extra laps.

"Oh lord. Those boys I swear." He mumbled. Suddenly, Nouis came running up the field towards us.

"Sorry Coach! We uh lost track of time studying.." Louis said, blushing. By the way those two looked, I could tell they did a lot more than studying.

-

It was a long 2.5 hours but I defiantly needed it. Coach had us working our butts off and oh my god. It took all my will power not to grab Zayn and fuck him into next year. His hair was glued to his forehead with sweat and he kept making sex faces. I had to think about horrible things to not get a boner.

We grabbed out stuff and walked home together, leaving Niall, Louis, and Liam at practice. Zayn took a small sip of his water and sighed.

"I feel so free Harry." He said, not looking at me. I smiled softly.

"Why?" I asked, studying his features intently. He smirked.

"I'm confident we will win our next match and Perrie is out of my life." He said, giving another content sigh. I remembered the night at the waterfall like it was yesterday. I mean, beside the fact that it was yesterday.

Zayn had been upset about his break up with Perrie but he was also happy. No one likes being broken up with, especially not with someone you had been with for a year or so. I enjoyed cuddling with him like old times. Just sitting in silence. Comfortable silence, of course.

"Hey, wanna stay? My mom's out." Zayn said while unlocking the door to his house. I nodded and entered behind him.

We walked up to his room and I dumped my stuff on the floor. What? His room is huge and already a big mess.

"Should I ask if the other boys want to come over?" Zayn asked, pulling out his phone.

"Sure. We should work on the song." I said, taking a seat in my usual spot. I pulled out my phone and pretending to do something. I watched Zayn intensely. His jet black hair looked soft and fluffy now and his tan skin was still a little shiny from sweat. Overall, he is just a beautiful person.

"Harry, Louis just said him and Niall are 'busy'."Zayn rolled his eyes. "But he said there's a party tonight at Jenny's. Wanna go?" I sighed.

"I guess, but it's a school night. I'm not getting drunk." I said. Zayn chuckled.

"Suit yourself." He said. I can already tell something is gonna go wrong.

-

After I went home and got cleaned up, Zayn came and stayed with me until Louis came to pick us up.

"Is Li coming?" I asked. Louis shook his head.

"Nah. He actually tried to talk me out of it buuttt...." Louis trailed off. His eyes had wondered to Niall, who sat with headphones in, not listening to our conversation. I'm not even joking, you could see the love radiating off him. It was so cute. I wish Zayn would look at me that way... But of course, I'm just silly old Harry Styles. His best friend.

Within a few minutes, we arrived at Jenny's house and the large house was already bustling with rowdy teenagers. Most of them probably drunk already. Louis parked his car on the lawn with the other cars and we climbed out.

Let's get this party started.

-

cliffhanger GUYSS ;)

sorry it's so short :,(

i saw 5sos 12.15.14 im crying still

I HAVE PCD GUYS I HATE IT

anyway, there gonna be drama :((

not so much the good kind sorry!

-Sierra 💒