*****************************************
Mom came to me yesterday night and layed my head down in her lap.

"Are you okay beta?" Ma said softly patting my head.

"I don't know how she is Ma" I said closing my eyes sighing in despair.

"Beta she was and is remarkably calm with you. Anyone in her place would've fought to know the truth because as your wife it's her right to know the truth, to know your past especially now when it is after her too. But she didn't impose her right on you. She was silent even when you shouted at her for no reason. I know you were stressed and I always knew you are a bit short-tempered but she is your wife Arjun, you can't just shout at her whenever you don't want to share something. Yet, she took all that anger and smiled. Be thankful to have that kind of a person in your life beta because that's rare now. I know it's hard Arjun. The memories are too......painful to speak out loud but know one thing if the person on the other side is really that important to you it's worth it. All that pain of going through the past is worth it because I know Adira will make it less painful for you. If anyone can then that is only Adira. Talk to her. Communication is a powerful thing in a relationship Arjun don't give up on that" Ma said kissing my forehead.

*****************************************

Since morning Mom's words are ringing in my head. I am conflicted on what step to take. And my mood is getting worse and worse by not talking to my babygirl at all. Damn it! That women will be the end of me.

My friends can sense my distress. They look like they want to talk to me but one glare from me is stopping them. I know I bave to stop acting like an asshole and talk to Adira. I don't need another person preaching me about it. I know what I have to do it's just I can't muster up the courage to speak not after how I have shouted at her.

Ironic actually...I am a fierce businessman known as the "Devil" in the industry yet I cannot muster up courage to speak to my wife.

While going through some files I got a call from my brother-in-law Vikram. I picked it up to recieve a shocking news.

"Doll hurt herself in an accident. She is at home only because it was a wound on a hand and she thinks that it is not that big. Doctor came here to treat her and I called Sharmila ma and Rajeev pa just come here" After telling my friends the matter and asking to handle my work I immediately rushed to my car to go there. My mind went blank.

Accident....she was in an accident. She was ina fucking accident. I couldn't process anything than that. I couldn't process anything but the fact that she was in an accident and if anything would have happened to her then the last word I uttered to her were nothing but shit. And I know then that even if it's painful for me I will share everything about me with her. Every fucking thing.

I reached her home in ten minutes and rushed to her room to see her laying on the middle of the bed with a gauge tied on her left arm.

"Bhai! You came! Please tell your dear wife to not pull any stunts like that! I know that she is clumsy but not to this extent!" Mithya said coming to me. I looked at her confused.

"What stunt?"

"She deliberately went infront of the car!" Mithya said accusingly at my babygirl

"That's not true! Stop saying that dumbo! There was a grandma in middle of the road and she couldn't cross the road. A car was heading her way and she didn't notice that. I pushed her aside but the car came and before I jumped I scratched my hand that's it! And nothing happened to me so don't worry guys!" Adira explained to everyone.

"That's it! How can you just fall in between danger and say that's it! Is this a joke to you Adira! Did you even think if something happened to you what would've happened to us!" Vikram shouted making her look down.

"I am sorry" she mumbled lowly. I didn't speak one word. I just stood there looking at her and taking her in. She looked pale and thinner than I last saw her. Her eyes had dark circles around them letting me know she hasn't been sleeping.

Everybody probably senses us not talking to each other and left the room to give us privacy. Now it's just us....the both of us....alone after almost a week.

I took a deep breath gaining up courage....Looks like there is a lot of story telling to do now.

Hello lovely readers! So looks like a lot of story telling is going to happen! Are you guys excited for it? And any guesses on what is the truth? Do let me know!

Meet you in the next chapter! Keep smiling!