~Chapter- 10~

Sleeping in the arms of the person you love has psychological effects

Sleeping in the arms of the person you love has psychological effects. It's all about cuddle chemical!
Oxytocin, the love hormone, the cuddle chemical. It is a chemical produced when you are with the person you love making feelings of empathy, trust, and joy surge through you.

Levels of oxytocin rise when we make physical contact with another human being. So when you hop in bed with your love and spoon with them it gives you a feeling of security, serenity, peace, love, and makes you feel lively.

Right now I am feeling loads of it. Laying here in his arms is the best feeling in the world. After confessing to each other and a sweet make out session we fell asleep. It's 3 in the morning now. I woke up to him looking at me with love in his eyes.

"Arjun stop looking at me that's creepy!" I squealed laughing.

"Baby but how can I not look at you when you lay here in my arms looking so adorable and sexy all at the same time?" He whined nuzzling his face in my neck.

I laughed at his whining face and pecked his forehead getting up to go and freshen up in the bathroom.

"Baby you must have missed the lips. You just pecked my forehead. What about my lips? They are waiting!" He said sitting up straight with his arms crossed pouting angrily like a kid demanding his candy!

"Awwwwwwww! Oh my goodness Arjun! You just look sooooo cute!" I gushed keeping a hand on my heart looking at him and he scowled even more at that

"Awwwwwwww! Oh my goodness Arjun! You just look sooooo cute!" I gushed keeping a hand on my heart looking at him and he scowled even more at that. In a swift move he pulled me to him sitting up. The sudden move made me fall on his lap.

"Arjun what are you doing? Let me go!" I struggled to get out of his hold.

"Take it back!" He said in a deadpanned tone.

"Take what back?" I was confused. What is he saying?

"You said I was cute. Take it back. Say that I am handsome and sexy" he demanded adamantly.

Ohhhh so Mr. Dixit feel threatened on his masculinity! I face palm chuckling.
Hmm... I know how to play with him.

"But baby I know you are handsome and sexy. But you looked so cute when you were pouting that's why I said that" I said innocently batting my eyes tracing his jaw with my fingers.