~Bonus Chapter- 5~

"Where is the file I asked you to bring one hour ago Ms

"Where is the file I asked you to bring one hour ago Ms. Mehra?" I asked as I found my assistant with that annoying tech guy. Again!

"Sir I already gave it to you before coming for lunch" My innocent assistant said with a nervous smile on her face.

The guy who is beside her smiled at her as if to reassure her and I fisted my hands seeing that. Who the fuck does he think he is smiling at my assistant like that?

"You didn't! I am paying you to do your job! Not to slack off and go to lunches with other employees" I yelled at her and turned around storming off to my office.

The image of the both of them smiling at each other tore something in me. It feels as if my chest is burning and my whole body is filled with rage. As soon as I entered my office I couldn't control and I pinched the wall beside me so hard that the wall now has a dent on it and my hand had blood on it.

I went towards the huge glass window in my office looking outside taking deep breaths trying to gain my composure.

Why the hell is that girl affecting me?! I have always been very calm and collected in every situation but that.....that.....assistant of mine is making me lose my temper.

"Ahhh!" I shouted to let all the anger out. I definitely have to hit the gym hard today evening. I thought and I heard a knock on the door and a soft voice asking to come in.

"Sir....may I come in?" Avni asked and I took a deep breath before telling her to come in. I heard her footsteps approaching and a sudden gasp making me to turn around. Avni stood there with a horrified look on her face as she looked at my hand covered in blood and she immediately rushed to me.

"Oh my god! Mr. Singhania your hand! What happened? Are you okay? Shall I call an ambulance?" Concern is etched all over her face and it warmed my heart.......the concern on her face......it made me feel good.

"Sir? You just wait here. I'll go get the first aid box" she said running to the cabinet outside to get the box and she returned in jiffy speed.

She started cleaning out my wounds and before keeping the alcohol on them she looked up at me. Her big expressive eyes full of innocence, worry, concern....for me.

"Sir...this will sting but it will be fine soon okay?" She said and I normally would've laughed at her face if I wasn't busy looking at her angelic face. I have got into fights during college so many times that my dad seriously whooped my ass one time. I have experienced far worse injuries than these.

I don't know why......what's in her that I am so fascinated in her. I was never the type to chase girls. I had my priorities set straight until this big innocent eyed girl entered my office building.

She is wincing everytime the alcohol hit my wounds whereas I looked at her amused. This girl even started blowing on my wounds and god! Is it okay to get turned on by a girls' breath? Because I am getting turned on by having her this close to me!

Avni Mehra came to my office to work as my asistant two years ago. Since the moment I met her I knew she was different from the girls I have seen. Something about her is very.....pure and innocent and naive. She is like a breath of fresh air to me. I tried my best to not think about her in an inappropriate way but I couldn't. She fascinates me to no end.

I haven't been this temperamental until recently though. This new tech guy joined in the office and Avni is spending a great deal of time with home which bugs me. How can she spend time with that....that ..fucking chimpanzee!? And she seems to speak so carefree with him whereas she is always nervous and shy in front of me which added to my anger!

"You have to be careful Sir! Thank god that these wounds are not severe otherwise what would have happened?" Avni said after bandaging my knuckles and when she looked up my breath hitched. I can hear her breathing becoming uneven as we found ourselves very close to each other. I haven't noticed till now how sexy she looked with that mole beside her lips.

God those lips! Those plump lips are literally sucking the life out of me. And I don't know what came over my disoriented self I just snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her up to me and she gasped at the sudden contact. Her frantic eyes looked from my eyes to my lips and gulped audibly.

I smirked thinking how even she is affected by our proximity. I leaned so slowly and kissed her soft pillowy lips gently.

I sucked on her juicy lips pouring out all the frustration of being near her from all these days and she just stood there rooted to her spot frozen.

"Kiss me sweetheart" I whispered pulling away slightly and kissed her again. This time with more hunger and passion. Even she started responding slowly and soon we found ourselves kissing each other with a wild passion. I trapped her between my desk and myself and pressed her more closer to me as I squeezed her hips making her give me a low moan.

We soon pulled away due to lack of air and started breathing heavily trying to catch our breaths. I put my forehead on hers and whispered.

"I have wanted to do that since a long time" A hue of red started spreading down her cheeks as she looked up at me and averted her gaze due to shyness. I had the urge to pull her cheeks and was about to do that when a knock came on my door and she pulled herself away in a flash.

"I...I....Sir...that....I'll...go..." She stuttered and practically ran outside like her beautiful ass was on fire Nd I couldn't stop the smirk and the goofy grin spreading on my face as I ruffled my hair in giddiness.

Avni Mehra....by hook or by crook...you will mine!

Hello my dear lovely readers! So! After so long I updated on Perfect little pieces with a story! One of my readers asked me why I haven't written a bonus chapter on Vikram and Avni and I honestly don't know why? Maybe because I haven't gotten around to it? Right after I am done with this story I had a new semester starting and it totally slipped my mind to write it! But upon her remembering me and suggesting me to write one now I wrote this! I hope you like their story! Vikram is such a caveman! And Avni is so adorbz right?!

I hope you liked their story! Lemme know your thoughts!