~Chapter- 16~

"Oh god!

"Oh god!..... Oh my! Arjun!" Loud moans escaped my lips as Arjun thrusted into me biting my nipple causing pain and pleasure coursing through my body, both at the same time.

"You feel so good baby.... I can't get enough of you" Arjun grunted ramming into me.

I guess you got an idea of what's happening!

After the first time we had sex two days ago we have been doing it like rabbits. It's 6 in the evening and the past two days we stayed in the room as my husband is very persistent to not leave the room. There isn't a place where we didn't do it these two days. The bed, the couch, the garden, the swimming pool, against the wall, on the floor, in the shower, bathtub......everywhere.

I realised that I released the beast in my husband. He has an insatiable appetite!

"Oh god! Arjun I can't ....I am!.." I trailed off as he is driving into me at a maddening pace.

"Cum with me baby" he bit my nipple so hard sending shocks down to my core making me come so hard. Arjun grunted and followed suite filling me up with his cum.

We layed there on the bed panting, gasping for air, trying to catch our breaths.

Arjun pulled me to him and kissed my neck nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

"I can't seem to get enough of you sweetheart" he said tailing soft kisses down my jaw.

"I know" I said winking at him playfully kissing his lips softly.

We layed in each other's arms lazily and ordered some food to the room. We ate and talked for a while and for the rest of the night my husband let his beast out if you know what I mean!!

The next morning I woke up and got ready while Arjun was sleeping. I came out after getting ready and tried to wake up Arjun.
Key word being "tried".

"Arjun get up! Let's go out. We still have places to visit! Get up Arjun please" I started punching his back trying to get him up.

"Baby please come to bed. Let's stay in today also. We can do much more enjoyable things" he said pulling me to him trying to kiss me but I was not having any of it.

"Nope Mr get up right this instant or I will leave without you! And God Arjun you have such a dirty mind!" I whined at him

"You weren't complaining last night baby" he said sitting up and smirking at me making me blush red and I smacked his face with the pillow.

"Stop teasing me and go to the shower now!"
I said pushing him towards the bathroom.

"Why don't you join me mi amore we can do some pretty interesting things!" He said giving me an innocent look but I know it's anything but innocent.

I narrowed my eyes at him "Nope and you better get into the shower Right Now!"

"Are you sure baby because I hear your pussy calling for me to .."

"ARJUN!!!" And he shut the door leaving me flushed at his dirty talk.

After getting my husband ready with a lot of difficulty we went to tour the place a little more.

We visited Ubud Palace, The Blanco Renaissance Museum, Saraswati temple. We also went to a few art markets which are fantastic places to visit. We enjoyed a lot going around these places together.

My husband enjoyed even more keeping me in a flushed state by talking dirty to me all the time!

We retired to our room in the evening and packed our luggage since we are leaving tomorrow morning. I have enjoyed a lot here with Arjun but I can't wait to see everyone at home. I missed them a lot.

"And now we will get back to our daily lives and I have to share my wife's time now" Arjun said pulling me close to him as we laid on the bed tired from all the packing.

"Awww don't worry hubby at the end of the day it's you who will have me" I said chuckling at his sad face.

"I don't want to share you with anything or anyone" he said possessively kissing my lips.

" You won't I am all yours Arjun" I said my voice reducing to a soft whisper against his lips.

We dozed off soon feeling very tired wanting to stay back and yet waiting to go home too.

Hello my dear readers! Today's is a short chapter wrapping up their honeymoon! As I mentioned before I am having exams and I couldn't write a long chapter since I didn't have time and also with these evil exams lurking behind me I was facing a bit of writer's block. But I wanted to sum up their little honeymoon.

From the next chapter their daily lives will start with love growing more and more between them and also unraveling the twists and turns they will face in the future!