~Chapter- 17~

"Sara can you please come to my cabin?

"Sara can you please come to my cabin?.........Yeah okay!" I put the office phone down and sort through the patient's case notes I have just taken once again before putting it in my file and locking them in the drawer.

"May I come in dear" I hear Sara knocking on the door and ask her to come in.

I hand her the list of therapies issued for all the client's and also the list of appointments she needs to make for their next sessions.

"Sara here are the lists and also make appointment for Mr. Sharma on next Wednesday. And Ms. Pandey can now shift to one session in two weeks. Her progress is coming quite well so we will shift her to a new schedule. Also how many more client's do I have today?"

"Let me check!....You have Mr. Raj today and later your talk session with a few patients and outer audience and that's it. You will be done by 5pm today Mam" Sara said checking her notepad and smiling at me.

"That's great! And how many times should I tell you to not call me Mam, Sara!" I admonish her stubbornly making her laugh.

"Okay okay! Shall I send Mr. Raj in then. He came early. I guess he is nervous since this is his first session today"

"Oh! That's fine send him in. I'll complete it and since you know the session ending time, could you prepare the room for the talk session?"

"Sure dear don't worry about it" Sara said smiling at me and went out to call my next client.

While waiting for the client I drop in a quick text telling Arjun when I'll be done at work.

It's been two weeks since we came back from our honeymoon and it has been very hectic. Arjun and I rejoined our respective jobs and we have been catching up on our works since then. Arjun is busy with this really big international deal and I have been busy with my back-to-back clients and also my research study with my colleague and friend on the long term effects of childhood trauma or the effect of childhood trauma on one's adult life. We have been working on the survey questionnaire since I came back and I am yet to get them edited and accepted by my chief.

Even though life has been hectic it's good too. Arjun and I share our entire day's events with each other everyday before going to bed. And sometimes we don't even get to talk as my husband shuts me up by doing other things which consists of a lot of physical activity (wink!). All in all in this hectic schedule we are trying and making time for each other and also for our family members.

My thoughts came to a halt when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said as I gathered myself and waited for my patient. A neatly dressed man came inside. He was tall and looked like he was dressed to perfection. His grooming is perfect and well-maintained. One of the habits of us psychologist's is that as soon as a person walks in, we observe everything about them to get a good knowledge about them. As he came inside I smiled warmly at him to ease the nervousness visible on his face and asked him to sit down.