Chapter 8

Normal POV

 I was playing catch with some of the kids my age when Firefrost came back. She took off the hood and she looked stressed out. I walked up to her to ask her what was wrong.

 "What happened, Firefrost?" I asked her worriedly. She glanced around before pulling me into her office.

 "The rescue bots and everyone looking for you are fine. I am more worried about what will happen to you," she told me. I was confused about what was going on. "I know you are confused. I am going to tell you that someone is after you. I was with the other recruits, searching Decepticon territory when we found a note that said to bring you to them. I do not know where or who they are."

 "Do they know? The others?" I asked as she nodded.

 "The group that was looking for you does know. After all, I had to take the recruits back with them as I cannot leave them in Decepticon territory," she told me as she leaned back in the chair she was in. I looked down in thought. "Look, Hotshot, you are safe here. It is one of the safest places in the universe. But no place is completely safe, not even Earth. You will be safer if the Rescue Bots and the Bee team knew where you were. But it is your decision if you want them to know where you are, it's not mine. So what is your choice? Because we are not allowing you to be in Decepticons hands."

 "Bring them here. I feel safer here to see them and I would like you there," I informed her she nodded her head. 

"I'll call up Bee. He is one of the few people outside of the orphans here that have access," she told me. I nodded my head as she commed Bee. Now, all we do is wait.

Timeskip brought to you by Hotshot's nervousness.

 Firefrost and I were waiting for the others to arrive. I was hiding behind her as I looked at the gate. She was still hidden and I figured out to call her Ori when she was in her alter ego. I was very nervous as I haven't seen them in almost two weeks, and I was scared of what they were going to say. Firefrost nudged me with her foot.

"Stop thinking. It's not helping you," she told me. I nodded my head as the doors opened. The Rescue bots, Rescue recruits, the Bee team, and a few others walked through. I took a deep sigh as I hugged her leg. She looked down at me before looking up again. "Guys, welcome to my home. While I was gone, I managed to find Hotshot and bring him here. However, if I were you guys, I would be careful around him as he is very emotionally unstable at the moment, due to the circumstance of having you guys around."

"We just want to talk to Hotshot and bring him back to Earth to protect him," Heatwave argued back. I took a couple of steps back as she walked up to my mentor.

 "This is my home. Hotshot told me specifically that he was not ready to go back to Earth. I get that you don't like me, but it is not my fault you took my advice the wrong way. Hotshot's life is being threatened and you think a planet a space bridge away, that has a life form that cannot fight us, could protect him from Decepticons?" she challenged him, getting in his face. Heatwave growled backing off. She walked back to me. I was staying silent. "Now, you guys will be staying here, but under my rules. 1, none of you guys get to prank anyone, except those who have been here before. You do not know what half of the kids have been through, and you may trigger a PTSD episode or panic attack. 2, let the people here come to you and that includes Hotshot, as he is under my protection here on this property. If the kids want to talk to you, they will come and talk to you. 3, there is another person who helps me run this place, only a few of you know that, and you must respect her as she has the right to kick you off. Lastly, 4, do not destroy anything unless you want to pay for the repairs. Do you guys understand?"

 "Yes," everyone muttered. I looked up at her as she crouched down to my level to talk to me privately.

 "I need to go for a few minutes so I can return as my normal self. You do not need to stay with them or show them around, I will be doing that," she told me quietly. I nodded my head to tell her that I was listening. "Run along young one and spend time with your friends."

 "Thank you," I whispered as I ran off, ignoring the end of the conversation. I ran to the other rescue recruits here at the orphanage as we began talking about the best rescues we have done and what they were learning. They were teaching me what they were studying. I was able to grasp more information with their explanations within four days than what I did in a year at the academy on Earth. After a couple of minutes, we were all laughing at our ridiculous stories. When the recruits from the academy on Earth walked over, our laughter died out as we looked at each other.

 "Who wants to prank them?" Wavelink asked. Evil smirks grew on our faces. We set up our prank as we waited for them to fall for it. What they did was hilarious. They were covered in pink paint. We ran off until we ran into Firefrost giggling.

 "What did you do?" she asked as the other recruits started running towards us in the paint. She began laughing at them as the other bots that came today with them came up to us.

 "What happened to you guys?" Chase asked as they pointed at me. I sputtered and looked at them in confusion.

 "It wasn't Hotshot!" Firefrost laughed. Everyone turned to her confused. Once she completely calmed down, she gave a warm smile as I smiled back. "The other three with Hotshot are greater pranksters than Hotshot will ever be. Hotshot may have helped, but all them in front of me that were not pranked ran, so all of them participated."

 "Yep. And their reactions were hilarious!" Ultrastrike giggled. Firefrost shook her head as she looked at me. I threw up a peace sign, still giggling. She took out a megaphone, smirking as she put it up to her face.

 "A prank war has begun! EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES!" Firefrost yelled into it before running off laughing. I looked at the other orphans as we smirked before running off ourselves to prepare for the oncoming prank war. Let's just hope I'll be fine with everyone here.