Chapter 21

"And what makes you say that, dear Firefrost?" the leader growled as we looked at her.

"Because, Hotshot might be the only one that might need it at this time, but even he would not know the location of what you are looking for," Firefrost stated walking up to Hotshot and I. I stood up holding Hotshot again as soon as she came to me. Hotshot seemed to relax even more as the leader growled getting up and coming to us. "Did you also know it is illegal to kill an angel or severly harm one. Let alone kidnap one. It's punishable by death."

"So what, he is not even a true angel," he growled. This conversation was lost on me, but it seems that everyone but Hotshot and I knew the plan, but Hotshot seemed to catch on better than I was. I looked at him as his body began to tense as I held him closer.

"Let's just get this over with. I might not know your entire plan, but whatever it is, you will not succeed," Firefrost stated, walking away from us. "Heatwave, come. And bring Hotshot since he is not leaving anytime soon."

"Coming," I exclaimed, catching up to her. We walked into a hallway with no one in it.

"So Hotshot, what made you decide to keep it a secret?" she asked. Hotshot muttered something. "Speak up kid."

"I wanted to say something, but I didn't know how. And I wanted my freedom," he muttered, though we could hear it.

"Hotshot, you would still have your freedom, it is a status that does not go beyond those in the higher up in the elite guard and myself. And did you seriously think I didn't know? I have two gods bickering in my head, why wouldn't I know?" she stated. I was so lost at this point.

"Just so I can get a clear understanding of what you are talking about, what is going on?" I questioned, wondering what was going on.

"I can tell you the plan, but Hotshot should began, since it involves him," Firefrost said leaving us. I looked at him as he sighed.

"Have you ever heard of cybertronian angels?" he asked. I nodded my head. I knew they existed, but I wasn't too sure if what the kid at the orphanage said was true about the one that was rescuing me. "Then you met two. Firefrost is a fully fledged one, let alone the master it. Then there is me. I am a newer one, as I only learned about it recently."

"So what does that mean to our situation?" I questioned.

"It means, considering they want me and Firefrost mentioned how they cannot harm or kidnap one, I'm guessing that they need me to get somewhere. I'm sorry, I shouldn't," he stated as he began to utter nonsense, trying to get away from me. I leaned on a wall as I slid down the wall as he struggled against me. I just tighten my grip. I put my hand on his head, putting it on the crook between my shoulder and neck as he went from utter nonsense to just crying. I held him as he began to calm down from whatever came over him.

"It's going to be okay. No matter what, you will always have me now. And I am not leaving you," I whispered to him as he began to hold me as he let a shaky breath. I knew Firefrost came back from wherever she left too, but she left a datapad before leaving us again silently. I looked over at the pad that was on, and the words that say 'leave it all to me, get Hotshot home on Earth.' I stand back up and tried to find a way out of wherever we were, and when I did, I immediately went to the orphanage. No one noticed when we walked inside until about two minutes in which caused everyone to come to the two of us.

"Heatwave, Hotshot, what happened?" Blades asked, worry and concern laced his voice as he looked at us to make sure we were okay. Hotshot was quite, he was silence the entire time getting here. He pushed me away as he ran away from all of us, emotionally troubled.

"I...I cannot say, I need some time," I said walking away as everyone's eyes were on me. I felt tears stream down my eyes as I walked to my room, the last few days were catching up on me.