Chapter 4

Normal POV

    I can’t focus. I have not been able to since Heatwave yelled at me and that was almost two weeks ago. I am sitting outside, looking at the sky. I miss Cybertron, I miss the feeling of being free. The cool, night air felt nice on my frame. I could not sleep due to a nightmare of my parent’s death. 

“Hey Hotshot,” a voice interrupted my thoughts. I got up and turned around to Blades. “What are you doing up this early?”

“Oh. I-I just can’t sleep,” I sttutered. Blades came over and patted the ground next to him. I sat back down.

“Are you sure that you didn’t have a nightmare?” he asked. I looked at him confused. “I heard you muttering. I didn’t want to say anything as it’s not my business.”

  “Was there ever something you’ve regretted for your entire life since it happened?” I asked as I wrapped my arms around my legs.

   “No. Not really. I know some people that do. Did you know Optimus has siblings?” Blades asked. I shook my head. “Well, one was Megatron. The other, no one really knows except for a select few. Ratchet and Bee knows. However, I do know, he did suffer a lot. I think he could help you with what you are going through.”

“You just said you don’t who Optimus’ sibling is and you are calling them a he. How are you sure they are not female?” I asked. He shrugged.

“Whenever someone calls them, their voice always sound male, so many people assumes. I dunno, may they are a she. I suggest you find a solution soon, because you are struggling,” Blades said before he walked away. I looked out again. When the sun started to rise, I entered the academy, walking as a zombie, a void of emotion. I have been constantly questioned about my attitude, but I always say I am fine even though I am not fine. I walked to Heatwave’s office ready to start the day.

“What do you want me to do today?” I asked. I felt his worried glance on me. I was just looking at the ground.

“Do you think you could rake up the leaves again?” he asked. I nodded my head, walking away. A shiver went down my back as I felt another pair of eyes on me. I went outside, grabbing a rake to start raking. Heatwave gave me a few more chores before dismissing me. I walked into the hangout area as I talked to the other recruits before hitting my room. However, I could not fall asleep, as I was thinking about what Professor Blades told me. I got out of my berth and went to the ground/space bridge. I saw Blades there, as he gave me a knowing look.

“It was only a matter of time when you would come,” he told me. 

“Why do you say that?” I aked my professor.

“Because I can see how much pain your going through this morning. And you behavior has changed. Heatwave was considering to call Optimus’ sibling, as he has seen them in a cloak. I suggest you hurry though. I’ll cover for you as long as I can,” he told me. I nodded my head in thanks. “Now roll out recruit!”

  “Thank you professor. For everything,” I told him before I rolled into the spacebridge, arriving on Cybertron. I transformed into my bipedal form as I walked the streets once again. “Home sweet home. Ok, time to find you, sibling of Optimus. Time to find you.”

A/N: So I did make a mistake in the last chapter, but I am going to be playing on it from now on. Sometimes making a mistake in a story make it more interesting, so I am with y'all to see how this story goes.