𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

Belle nods as they walk past the cemetery. "I suddenly had a crush on your dad".

"She tries to make everything perfect. I try to protect myself and she tries to apologize. That isn't fair!"

Emma snickering. "You know there is an old abandoned cabin here? Black's cabin?"

"Urgh, that so tragically a murdered mass. He poisoned his whole family".

"You want to go there? I mean it wasn't far from here".

"NO! (hugged herself) Gosh, is it so cold here (Emma nods) where we are heading right now?"

Emma smirking, said. "Someone is waiting for us. Come on!" The girl started walking fast out of the woods.

"We're sorry for everything my wife and my daughter reported to you towards the police about everything that happened to Belle". said Roger, Belle's dad. "You know, for my daughter's protection, I want to keep her safe from any of this".

Gibson nods and smiles, his fake wife seated beside him. The dad spoke back. "I would like to repay you back (hand the cheque) for my daughter's treatment while she was sick that day".

"Oh Mr. Decker no. I don't need this on me. I feel guilt because I can't protect my students. No, thank you and I appreciate it". he smiled. "I don't see Belle around, is she working?"

Belle's dad shake head, smile. "No. No she wasn't. Exams are coming so she needs to study and she is at her friend's house tonight. Group study, she couldn't join us tonight".

"Oh yes yes of course. Exams I forgot.  Belle is a good girl Mr. Decker just befriends someone not like her".

"I think my daughter's friends are good to her (he turns to Gibson's wife) beautiful wife you have Mr. Gibson, congratulations on your marriage".

Gibson's wife smiles. "Thank you Mr. Decker it's very nice to meet you and your family well not your daughter I can tell. Gibson told me everything about yours delightedly to see. I am Anna".

"Well my wife thinks our family and Gibson kindly are like an old family neighbor".

Gibson smiled. "Kindly miss this house dearly".

"Did you suddenly disappear? (Belle's mom spoke) of course you are. Then the rumor spread you get married and everything will change".

As her eyes study Gibson's wife. "Hoping you are coming back but .. the new neighbor is creepy. Not friendly and weird..."

"... so shall we start our dinner?"

The carousel is a run-down tavern at the edge of town, the kind with nascar posters, wobbly chairs and strands of plastic pennants crisscrossing the ceiling.

It's a busy night and the bar is teeming with locals. A bartender sells a case of beer to a customer and passes it over the bar.

The Carousel is definitely not a club. Clubs are for attractive people in populous urban areas. Clubs have DJs and champagne and separate bathrooms for guys and girls.

All they have is a broken jukebox, a few domestic taps and the sticker toilet.

Belle and Emma enter the bar. Every guy in the joint stares at the girl, who snaps her "MINOR" wristband distastefully.

"God, I can't wait until I'm old enough to get wasted. Have you ever had peach schnapps?"

"I don't think so".

"Peach schnapps are excellent, they even taste good when they come out of your nose mid-puke". She turns to Belle. "Welcome, your worst nightmare begins here".