𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

Emma lay on the grass taking her nap under this tree, Belle is reading beside Emma. Last night was foolish to do by serving Gibson at the diner. Luckily he didn't hurt Coco.

Thank God for that. But, what could Gibson mean by that anyway.

The novel is about a high school girl who was captured by her school teacher. The novels are based on real life and interesting to read. Belle borrowed this novel from the library, and couldn't believe this book existed in the school library.

What were they thinking?

"Oh I love the smell of fresh cutting grass". Emma rolled over her body. "This is what Heaven looks like for.. I guess". Belle shakes her head with a smile. "It calms me. Oh I wish there were no more bell rings. I hate class".

Belle closes the book, turn to Emma. "What subject after this in your class?"

"History of course. I don't get it who creates history. It's ancient. And we forget". Emma sighs hard. "Belle? what about we're going shopping after school".

"Okay. I actually wanted to buy something for myself too".

Exactly the school bell rings. Belle and Emma walk inside the building. Belle didn't tell Emma about Gibson last night, she really wanted to tell but let it be a secret between her and Gibson.

Moments later. Gibson write something on the chalkboard which he write: 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧. Gibson put the chalk down, his eyes met Belle and smiled.

"All right, class. Keep your book away. Today we are learning Literature. Any collection writings specifically considered to be an art. Fiction, Drama and Poetry. Which is now (show the book) Pride and Prejudice".

He smile again. "One of my favorite books by Jane Austen and also Sense and Sensibility. Can you tell me what you understand after reading this book?" one of the students raise hand. "Yes Miss Alicia".

"Love of course".

Belle looked up as the class cheered. Gibson nods and smiles.

"Of course. Love, marriage, wealth, hasty judgment, class and heir. Where Elizabeth Bennet meditates on her own mistakes thoroughly in chapter 36".

Gibson read the chapter 36:

"How despicable I acted!" she cried; "I, who have prided myself on my discernment! I, who have valued myself for my abilities! who have often disdained the generous candor of my sister, and gratified my vanity in useless or blameable distrust....

How humiliating is this discovery! yet, how just a humiliation! Had I been in love, I could not have been more wretchedly blind. But vanity, not love, has been my folly...

Pleased with the preference of one, and offended by the neglect of the other, on the very beginning of our acquaintance, I have courted prepositions and ignorance, and driven reason away, where either were concerned. Till this moment I never knew myself".

Gibson look up from the book. "Well of course through their interactions and their critiques of each other, Darcy and Elizabeth come to recognise their faults and work to correct them". his eyes on Belle. Another student raise hand. "Yes Mr. Blake?"

"Darcy's and Lady Catherine come from a wealthy family. They lived in such luxury. If you watch the movie, look at Darcy's house in Pemberley. Damn! That's huge. Compared to the Bennet's who live in a barn".

Gibson nods. Blake spoke back. "Of course Lady Catherine is looking for an upper-class family for Darcy's wife. She thinks the Bennet's are scoundrel".

"Yes. Which is I.. want all of you considering this is your homework (students grunt) I know. I know. I want you to understand the expression of what you feel and understand about this book. But before you start, please understand the assignment. The plot, what this book is about, relationships and so on. I will look forward to Monday at my table".