𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Evening. Jake's mom pulled over on the side neighborhood, Belle's mom greeted the Harley's as they climbed out the car. She smiled.

"I can't believe that I finally met Mrs Harley (shake hand) you know I was obsessed with the perfume I purchased on your website. I even leave a comment on your website mariannedecker03?"

"That was you? oh my God!" Jake's mom laughed. "I read all of your comments and that was the most amazing comment I ever had and thank you for your purchase. I made myself actually. I found the ingredients and I made it".

Belle's mom nods excitedly. "Marianne Decker nice to meet you".

"Katherine. You smell this (she show Belle's mom new edition of the bottle perfume) I called it 𝐽𝑢𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝐸𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑆𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 my new launching".

As Katherine spraying the perfume to Belle's mom. She inhaled it. "Damn! That's the long name you named it".

"I know right. This ingredient is special, why not take it for the compliment (Katherine handed the perfume) for my favorite customer".

"You give me this for free?" Katherine shook her head yes. "Thank you. I-I mean it's wonderful. It smells very nice".

She looked up at Belle's window room. "Belle! Honey! Are you done up there!? they waited for you.. and see what I've got from Jake's mom!"

Belle's mom screams outside of the house, her husband takes a peek behind the curtain as he hears his wife screaming. What the hell?

"Urgh, teenager I am so so sorry Katherine".

"That's fine, same in here (she pointed at her son Jake) he keeps worrying what he should be wearing tonight".

"Mom! you embarrassed me". Jake grit his teeth.

Smirking. "He usually wears sweatpants".

"Mom! I get it. Come on, don't ruin my date tonight". his eyes caught Belle walking out from the house, he was smiling down at her. She stood beside her mom. "You're beautiful". Belle's mom and Jake's mom cleared their throats as the mother was eyeing their kids. "I'm saying she is".

"I know Jake (Belle's mom wink at him) well have fun you two. Thank you for the ride Katherine".

"No problem at all. It reminds us about our first date I think (the mom's laughing, Belle and Jake blushed) okay let's go. You two don't want to miss the movie".

Moments later. Katherine parked the car without turning off the engine. She turns to Jake.

"I want you to behave all right? no drug (Belle looks confused) kidding. Look at your face Belle honey, your face changes when I say that (laugh) oh honey no wonder why.. your very beautiful Belle. And you stole my son's heart".

She wink at her son. "Well. Remember. I picked you two at ten. Exactly at ten. In here, same place. If anything happens.. call". She stares at her son. "Jake? Call me, do you understand that?" He nodded. "Good. Now shoo!"

Belle and Jake watch as Katherine drives the car away. Jake then went to buy popcorn and soda at the counter. The movie is about to start. "Come Belle, we should find a seat before they switch off the light or else we will be blind and stumble upon another".

"I hate that when it happens".

Hour later. Belle excused herself and went to the loo before the movie ended, hurried her feet toward the toilet that she couldn't take it anymore.

The building is so cold, she didn't bother to ask Jake to hug her or do anything to keep her warm like the other couple do.

She bursts inside the toilet cubicle and does her business as she hears three women entering the toilet and share their story.