𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Day. Belle sits on the floor as her back lean on the door locker. She didn't see Emma was there with her. Smiling as she looked down at Belle, she studied Belle for a bit. Gently she took a seat on the floor.

Smacking Belle laps with laughter. Belle jolt turns to her. "Don't curse yet. What's wrong?"

"Nothing".

Tsk tsk tsk. "Belle? I was wondering what bothered you last night".

"Nothing I'm fine (Emma stare) what!?"

"Well. Because we are now sitting on the floor at the locker hall where students are walking past right on us. Like they thought we are the famous beggars".

Belle snickering, said. "I'm sorry if I make you sit beside me". sighs. "It just.." she really wants to tell Emma about having Gibson at her home.

He broke into her house while her parents were still outside. She was alone, afraid that he wanted to hurt her, kill her or else. She doesn't know why he was there.

"Just what? Belle you've been so delusional lately. Why? because you worry about your picture with Jake. I don't think so. They understand that you both are in a relationship. Who cares!"

Belle is eyeing her. Emma spoke back. "Or this wasn't Jake you worried about. Belle? what.. he.. had.. done.. to.. you..?" She means Gibson. "Did he hurt you?"

"I can't say nothing but this must be stopped!"

"Stop for what! your face pale like you've been sick for the rest of your life. You start being delusional, dreaming in daylight. That is why I ask you if you are alright or not".

Belle sat silent. She doesn't know where she should start first. Gibson or Jake.

She shakes her head, telling Emma that she's more than fine. As the bells rang, the girl walked towards their classroom.

Belle finds Jake inside who is already sitting on his chair as she finds her own seat, smiling at each other until she hears footsteps through the hall entering the classroom.

Her eyes shift from Jake to the door where Gibson had entered with a smile. He dropped the bag beside the table then stood in the middle of the classroom.

"Good morning students". he said like nothing happened last night. "You will know that today I was about to sharpen your brains... pop quiz!"

The classroom grunts are unbelievable. Roll their eyes. "Come one student. It could be fun".

"Hate pop quiz". said one of the students.

"I know and you can't get away from it. I promise it was a simple pop quiz that you could answer". his eyes to Belle. "So, shall we start?"

Moments later. As the students answering the pop quiz on the paper. Gibson eyes lock to Belle. Seeking revenge perhaps as he thought that he could strangle the couple with his bare hand right here, right now.

He forgives Belle instantly for what she did to him. Kicking between his legs was the painful thing he could barely imagine. But he will not forgive or forget that she had shared a kiss with Jake.

Those memories couldn't be erased easily. The classroom is silent shut, we could hear scratching pencils writing down on the paper. As the clock ticked slowly, Gibson leaned on his chair taking a quick nap.

"I can't believe he forced us to answer the quiz".

Gibson hears the student saying. Open up his eyes, he stares at each one of his students in a weird look.

There's a weird face he sees as they answer the paper. The boy sleeps at the back. The one with swirling eyes. Bubbles gum group, and the one who surrenders life towards the God's.