𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Belle took her pencil and started to write down what Gibson wrote on the chalkboard. She is not quite a finding of Gibson's charming figure who is standing right in front of her eyes.

After a minute of silence, she let out a sigh like how much she had loathed him since the beginning. She looks down on her notebook tapping the pencil on her desk. She looks up when his voice rises.

"I need you to understand what I am teaching you today. It's very simple if you understand and focus on what you learn". He continued to write on the chalkboard.

Belle turned beside her with an annoyed face. Since Gibson has arrived in this school these two girls never stop talking about him.

How cute his ass was. How charming he was and never quit.

"Oh my gosh did you see him, he is so handsome. I'm dying to have him in my bed. That is the craziest shit I can think of right now!"

"Right? He is the most valuable treasure to touch. Most precious. Once broken, considered sold. If he was in the auction room for sales. I will sell my soul to the devil for him".

They laugh, "Yeah. That is what I thought right". She tries to ignore the conversation between these two but what can she do to run away, they sit right beside her. Of course she will hear them talking. "Hoping he is still single. I will die if he says he is married".

"Oh my God!"

Feel disgust. She can feel Gibson was hearing them at the front and smirking how proud he is that people are liking to talk about him.

Oh yes he is.

Belle's resume tapped the back of the pencil on the table, following the rhythm and her lips started to sing quietly, not making a single sound.

Gibson's presence already caught the girl's heart, probably the whole school. Belle eyes scanned around the classroom. "I will make him fall in love with me".

"Can you guys shut up!" Gritting her teeth as she spoke to them. "What the fuck you two talking about!"

"Duh. What the fuck is wrong with you, Belle jealous?"

"Should I get jealous on your fucking fantasizes about him!"

"Did we make you sick?"

"Yes. If you like him just tell him right in front of his face. He's right there, not talking behind his back like a chicken shit. That fucking annoying!"

They stare, "Can you help us talk to him?"

"I would rather kiss the toilet seat than talk to him". Roughly she pushes the chair and walks to the front. Gibson noticed her. "May excuse me I need to wash my face, Mr. Gibson".

He smiles, "Sleepy already, Miss Decker, this is just the beginning of the learning, alright but quick because I don't want any of my students to miss my class. You may go".

She nodded her head then walked out from the classroom. Heading her way toward the restroom and found Emma standing there in front of the sink redoing her makeup.

She looked over her shoulder. "Oh someone is not happy today". Belle walks inside the cubicle and locks the door. "I guess he did something bad to you".

"How did you know it was Him!" said Belle inside the cubicle. "I hate him!"

"Urgh, you always hate everything that annoys you. I'm not surprised at all. Is he cute?" She hears Belle flushing the toilet. "I bet he's cute or else you never act like this".

Belle stormed out from the cubicle to the sink. Washing her hand. "Victor Gibson, his name!"

"Charming. Don't act that you were possessed for hating him. He wasn't the problem but your class was. Every girl will have fantasies about him. Respect the dream and accept the prince charming like this guy exists. Unfortunately he is the only one we all know now".