𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

"Are you two serious! (Emma scream) you guys had a relationship with a kiss and you guys did it".

Belle blushed, smiling. Emma never expected this would happen so fast between Belle and Jake. The girls just know Jake for like a month, she thinks. They barely saw his parents and now they are a couple, oh God after Gibson and now this.

"So you two take this relationship seriously?"

"We did". said Belle. "Are you mad at me Emma?"

"Of course not Belle. I am happy with you two. If you're happy I am happy too, both of you are my friends. At least someone could protect you from. You are the weirdest girl who had a relationship with the son of a former Miss World. Are you serious (Emma laughed so did Belle) Oh my God. This will be an epic shocking news in school, you know after Gibson they started to move on with Jake and you did it".

Belle sighs and shakes her head. "I don't know Emma. It happens so fast, so quick".

"Don't bother that Belle. This is your life now and no one will try to break you two. If they did, I would kill them!"

Emma hugs Belle. "Oh I'm happy for you Belle. You two are meant together. I think there is a reason why God made each one of you meet and don't you even care about what people say around you".

There, Emma spoke again. "You're not chasing Jake's family wealth right?"

"EMMA!"

"I'm just kidding bitch. I know you don't, not even dare you do. You barely step on the bugs".

Emma suddenly thinks about Gibson. How's the wedding going and what if he finds out Belle had a relationship with Jake.

What will happen then?

"You still hadn't figured out who this O.G was, don't you Belle".

Belle shake head. "Should we look into the library, maybe the book will give us the answer".

"It can't be from the book O.G was born Belle. This is not R.L Stine suddenly coming for real. This is your fight Belle, between this O.G and Gibson so which one you chose".

"Why should I choose something that we cannot trust? I don't care if I have to face them, I'll fight them. I don't need Jake to protect me even though we are now in a relationship. I just don't want him to get hurt because of me, I don't want people to die for me Emma".

Emma nods and understands, "Jake still doesn't know what capable Gibson and this O.G can do to him. Even me and people around you Belle. It fights and gets what they want by force and without your willing to go".

"There is no news about Gibson since, we don't know where he is".

"I know. Could he be watching".

Moments later. The delivery man came toward the girls who sat under this tree without Jake. Lunch break time in school was the best thing students could do gossiping with each other, blaming each other, bullying each other.. f*cked each other.

And possibly Jake is nowhere to be seen, Belle even looks for him around. He was barely in class with her today.

"Miss Decker?"

"Yes that is me".

"A package for you (delivery man handed the package to Belle) signed in here. Thank you. Have a nice day".

Emma and Belle watch the delivery man left then walk back to the van. Belle looked down and studied the package. "What was this?" ask Emma.

"I don't know. It feels heavy a bit". Belle unsealed the package. "It didn't sound ticking inside".