Last duel as the masked slinger

Rayleigh POV

It feels good to have someone you can tell everything to. Me and Junjie ended up falling asleep beside each other.

Me and him are now eating dried cereal. The Lumino light has been up for a while. I look at my wrist seeing it is only eleven in the afternoon.

"What shall we be doing today?" Junjie asks sitting beside me on the long gone fire.

"I don't really know" I shrug. "I usually stay at home with Drake all day and leave at eleven at night for the tournament."

Junjie stands up. "We have twelve hours. We can do anything you want." He holds out a bag of gold coins.

"I don't go to town." I reply shortly. "Have you eaten sushi before?" I raise an eyebrow. "What is sushi?"

He climes on his mechabeast. "Come and you'll find out." I look at my slugs and they all nod. "Okay but remember to keep your hood up. Until we leave town." I say sternly as I get on my mechabeast.

I put my glasses on and make sure all my hair is tucked in my hood. "What Cavern are we going to?"

"Caverna mall to get a computer since we didn't get one last night. Then we can get some sushi." Junjie smiles at me.

"What are you smiling about?" He shrugs. "Smiling at how you are such a wonderful person even when you went through so much."

I don't know what to say. Junjie is the only one who gave me complaints. "Ah, thanks" I say awkwardly. "Your very much welcome."

~~~~~time skip to Caverna mall~~~~~
Me and Junjie park our mechabeasts. I pull out an invisibility disk out of my console.

"What's that?" Junjie asks as I stick it on his mechabeast. "An invisibility disk that I had made." His mechabeast flashes green once.

"It does not appear invisible." He states with his doubts. I gently shove his arm. "We can still see it but they can't. Also when the disk is being used. Our mechabeasts cannot be tracked by anyone." I smile proudly.

"Well then. I am ready to eat. That food is shit. I do not understand how you survive." He intertwines our hands. We both pull our hoods up with our free hand.

We walk through the mall. People stare at us with fearful eyes. "Have they never seen two people before holding hands before." I keep my voice low for only him to hear.

"You forget we look like we are about to sharp shoot someone with a Neotox slug." He informs me also keeping his voice low.

We reach a restaurant. Junjie grabs his coin bag out of his pocket. "He-hello. What can I get you this fine day?" A female with a nervous smile asks from behind the counter.

"Two cups of variety Sushi and two bottles of water." Junjie fills in our order.

She writes it down. "That will be six gold coins." Junjie hands her the coins. "Thank you. It will be out shortly." She says before tending to the next customer.

We both step aside out of everyone's way. I look around seeing some of the people from the tournament. I watch them carefully. One of the bulky men sagger towards us.

"Hay pretty girly wanna ride home with me." I throw up in my mouth. "She's taken." Junjie growls dangerously as he pulls me in close.

"I wasn't asking you." His lust filled eyes travel across my body. "Fuck off Nate." I growl not using my real voice.

"Ohh fei-" before he can say anything else I punch him straight in his nose.
"I'm taken and I wouldn't do you even if you were the last person alive. So get the Fuck out of my sight." I step back in Junjie's arms.