I think I left my stomach

The cave walls swirl as I crumble on the ground Will and the Shadow Clan close behind.
Will crumbles to the ground beside me dry heaving which causes me to puke.
"Damn you William Shane!" I grumble as I wipe my mouth with the corner of my sleeve.
He begins to laugh as he lays on his back.
"It was worth it " I cross my arms and resist the arge to punch him.
"I think I left my stomach back there." I close my eyes.
"I think it left me." He speaks before sitting up shakily.
"Imagine how Redhook will react." I laugh a little at his cranky old man voice.
Will pales a bit before laughing nervously and helping me to my feet.
"We should hurry." We stumble for a bit like a bunch of drunks until we reach the main road.
The place seems normal.
I reach and grab my loaded blaster.
"Something is off with this place." I mutter under my breath as speed up my walk.
"So it's not just my paranoia." Will raises his blaster and Lilith jumps in the extended slug tube.
"Nope" I whisper as we find Redhook's house.
I knock firmly before ducking to the side of his house.
When I don't hear his foot steps I walk out of my hiding spot and knock even harder on the door.
"I'm coming. I'm coming." He yells from inside.
I hide once more beside Will.
He quickly open the doors and looks around.
"Those damn....kids." He walks out of his house and onto the front steps.
"Eli Shane is that you." He looks around.
Will nods once to me before we walk out from the side of his house.
Redhook pales as if he seen a ghost.
I had forgotten that we are the only ones who knows Will and Amanda are alive.
"Will? Kid? Is that you?" He takes a cautious step closer.
"It is" Will smiles.
"We thought you were.... We thought you were dead."  His voices cracks.
"This one saved my family." I gestures at me.
"Hey Redhook" I wave awkwardly.
"You've grown Kid." He smiles in memory.
"You look just like Noha."
I smile sadly at the mention of my mother.
"Redhook. We think Black Industries is coming for you." I allow my voice to carry the graveness of the situation.
"Doctor Black?!"
I nod. "Eli is worried."
"What makes you think-"
"He can ghoul humans."
Redhook freezes and grows pale. "That's impossible."
"The same as you said about a fusion shot. Thaddeus Black will do anything to get what he wants." I pause allowing this to soak in.
"The 99 caverns aren't the only ones who is dealing with the dark forces."
"There isn't any-"
"Redhook!" I shout with a trembling voice. "If you don't leave they'll ghoul you and force you to ghoul slugs and create more double barrel blasters and more accelerator mods. If they get their hands on the blueprints it will be over for us- for everyone here." I take a shakey breath. "And the world and entire universe will crumble. More people than just in Slugterra will die!"
I haven't realized it until now of the tears slowly running down my face.
"What are you getting at?"
"I'm trying to say there is more than just the 99 caverns. You Old! Stubborn! Man!" I yell at him.
"They'll kill you as soon as you aren't useful to them anymore." My voice turns cold. "And you aren't the only one they are after."
I look around feeling my heart speed up.
"They want me" I take a step closer.  "They want my little brother." Another step. "They want Eli." I'm now standing inches from his face. "They want to kill us and everyone along with us. We are Slugterra's last hope."  I take a small step back and continue to glare into his eyes.
"I'm an old man." He grumbles quietly.
"An old stubborn man who holds the future. Eli said he wasn't letting Black Industries get you too." I state firmly.
"Get me too?" His voice looses the pitch.
I glance at Will. He nods for me to continue.
"Eli was captured by Black Industries a few months ago and.... And they experimented on him." I pause and take a deep breath.
"They killed some people close to him and we don't want to loose anyone else."
I hold my hand out. "Please come with us.... I'm begging you."
My head begins to spin and I feel my knees hit the gravel.
"She's here father." Tad speaks to his father.
"I can feel it. The Shane also. They're after Redhook."
"Then shall we pick up the package?" A voice I never wanted to hear again speaks.
I snap out of it as something cold press against my forehead.
Frosty had created an ice cube
"I thought I killed him." I get back on my feet with help from Will.
"We have to get out of here." I begin to walk before stumbling.
"Who did you see?" Will holds me up right.
"Nathan Black. The older brother of Thaddeus Black." My voice sounds distant as everything around me fades away.
"Hey" Redhook snaps his fingers together in front of my face.
"Think of that little brother of yours." He says stern.
My head clears a little. "Yeah. Drake." I mumble as I numbly walk away into Redhooks house.
I grab as many blue prints as I can and place them rolled up in a large hiking backpack.
Will and Redhook stands on either side of me doing the same.
"Now Redhook don't freck out but we have an alliance with the shadow clan."
When I think his face couldn't get any more pale it does.
"They'll kill us." He drops the bag.
"They protect the slugs from harm. They know we are trying to save them." I create a ball of fire in the palm of my left hand.
"We have to burn this place to the ground."
Redhook freezes.
"This is my house. My home."
"Bring your personal items. I can insure they won't be touched."
Redhook looks around at his house before then glances at m before he bolts to his room and brings a photo album and another backpack.
"Is this all?"
He nods once.
My head begins to ring and I shake my head back and fourth while feeling the heat of the flame fade from my hand.
"They are in the house Uncle Nathan." Tad speaks from not far away.
Good then let them die.
"Shadow King! Now!" 
He appears infront of us.
"We need to get to Lands End Cavern."  I see the confusion in his features. "Where the rest of the Gang is." I further explain.
"I understand" he opens the portal Monet's later.
Redhook looks at it in terror. "Redhook" I speak gently. "We made here. The only side effect is you'll feel sick." I assure him.
He looks at me like am crazy.
"It's safe." I gestures infront of me.
He still stares at the portal with wide fearful eyes.
"We do not have the time for this." With a swipe of his hand we are inside the portal.
The world twists and turns until we tumble into the hot rocky ground.
Backpacks land right beside us.
My had spins as I throw up again for the second time today.
"Floopers" Redhook grumbles miserable as his lunch comes up.
I wipe my mouth off as I sense another presence.
Damn it! How did they follow us?
Shakily raising my blaster a form of a young male with dark hair comes into view.
"Eli?" I question as the mechabeast comes into view from the sandy hill.
"Ray? Dad?" He doesn't hide the surprise in his voice.
"We even got Redhook here." I stand shakily.
I hear more people getting sick as the Shadow King appears once more.
"I have retrieved your friends. I must go now." He then leaves without a trace.
"That was unexpected." Junjie states as he puts his arm around my shoulders.
"Yeah" I look out to the land. "We need to find shelter before the sun and heat gets to us." I walk off towards the direction of the game masters place.
My stomach churns as the heat beats down on me and it seems I'm not the only one.
My Frostcrawlers have climbed onto my shoulders.
My cloak quickly causes sweat to trail down my back.
"Do you have any idea where you are going?" Will questions.
"I have an idea." I allow my Frostcrawlers to get to get off my shoulders and I remove my cloak.
My sweat soaked shirt clinging to my skin uncomfortably as we continue to walk.
"Maybe the desert was a bad idea." I mumble as I stumble.
"Are you alright?" Junjie grasps my forearm.
"Yeah. We should be close."
The sun beats down as I see a few wolves trailing us.
I immediately look back to check on Drake who is sitting on my Mecha with Kord's shirt above him blocking the sun.
I look back to the wolves with my heart beating in my chest.
"We have food to our four and three." Will, Junjie, and Eli look at said spot.
"Maybe the game masters place still functions." Trixie says hopeful.
"Yeah maybe." Just as I say this the roof is visible over a hill of sand.
"I think we found it." Eli looks ahead with hope.
"Twist are you doing alright?" I look back to him and Belle.
He gives a shaky thumbs up from his mechabeast. 
He has a pained expression as he grasps his chest using his other arm to steer and keep Belle from falling off.
"Are you sure?" I question skeptical as he continues to sway.
"Ye-yeah. Don't worry about m-me." His voice fades in and out.
"We need to hurry up." The heat is really starting to get to us.
I grab the last water bottle out of the cargo hold in my Mecha.
I walk up to Twist and hand it too him.
"It's hot but it will rehydrate you." I walk off before he can argue with me.
What feels like forever we are now standing at the entrance of the game masters hideaway.
Eli stops short and looks back at us. 

"It's okay Eli. We need the shelter and we can more than likely get the cooling systems up and running." Trixie assures him before I open the door.

Old dusty slug tubes lie around and broken monitors line the walls.
As I walk in behind Eli a small coolness hits me.
"Guys hurry up. It's cooler in here." As everyone gets in Eli shuts the door.
I find myself leaning against wall. The cool metal instantly cooling off my sweaty back.
"It feels so much better in here." Belle slides of Twists mechabeast.
I push myself off the wall and look for the wires in the room. "We should fix the air first then worry about everything else." Kord, Grendel, and Trixie follow close behind.

Kord pushes the door open. "This place is huge. So stay close." Kord leads the way till we reach what seems to be the main room.

Broken glass form a sort of slug container lay on the dusty floor. "What happened here?" I find myself asking. "The gamemaster tricked us," Trixie starts. "He made us do competitions of sorts. Needless to say we thought Pronto was killed for a while and ever since then we've made sure to keep trackers with us that usually monitor our heart rates and blood pressure."

Trixie holds up her pinky and I notice the small sliver band. "We didn't make you one because of time." She drops her hand as Kord shows me his expect his is a thick black bracelet.

I nod before turning to see all the fried wires. "Looks like the main board was tampered with," I mess around with some wires a moment before the main lights manage to come on.

I see the big hole dug in the bottom of the floor. I jump when I see a figure dart across my view. "What the-" I feel a prick on my neck and my vision grows fuzzy. The last thing I remember is my body hitting the ground before everything is dark.