Where are we going now?

Once we return to underground I go straight to the corner of the room. My entire body aching.
"Are you alright kid?" Will places his hand on my forehead. "You have another fever." I see him frown.
"Yeah I know Uncle Will." I grumble as I lay down on the cool floor.
I feel him gently lay a quilt on me. "We'll go hunting tomarrow. Try to get some sleep."
I only nod before sleep over takes me.

3rd person POV

Soon Ray falls asleep which relives everyone.
The attention soon turns to Twist. The one who betrayed the Shane Gang only a few months ago.
Kord crosses his arms over his chest taking a few steps infront of everyone.
"Care to explain why you betrayed us." Trixie questions cooly.
The said person looks down in deep thought before returning his gaze back to the woman.
"I was going to stop the train but I couldn't bring myself to do it." His hands ball up into fists.
"We are talking about when you tried to kill Eli back in one of Will's old hideouts." Kord pops his fingers.
Twist stares at the wall blankly until Trixie claps his hand by his ear.
Twist jumps at the sudden noise.
"We want answers now. The only reason your alive right now is because Ray is allowing you to be." Trixie warns him.
"I can't remember. My memory is wiped every time I remember something." He takes a glance at Belle.
"I just know I would do anything to protect her." He smiles sadly. His thugglet slug Loki jumps to Belle's shoulder.
Eli tenses "You never ghouled him?"
There is a suprised look on his face. "I would never ghoul Loki." Twist shivers suddenly.
"Oh really so that-"
"I don't remember anything of what happened." Twist in a low voice talks over her accusations.
"It's true." Belle grabs his hand. "When he first starting to make his own choices..." she trails off
Trixie places her hand near the blaster at her hip. "How do we know your telling the truth?"
Twist holds his hands up. "Take my blaster then. I don't have any other weapons."
Twist feels his heart beating against his chest with fear but doesn't let it show.
Trixie snatches his blaster from its holster.
"Tie him up and we'll sleep in turns." Trixie then turns away to her own space in the floor.
She quickly turns on her halo tablet to catch up on the slug net.
Twist soon lays down in the farthest corner in the room.
"You can do what ever you want just don't let Belle see." He states softly before soon falling asleep.
The older three of the group look him him with sadness.
"What happened to him?" Amanda asks quietly.
"We can only guess." Will answer wisely.
He is angry that the young man sleeping caused his son so much harm.
He worries why Eli is constantly pulling up the sleeves of his gloves.
He feels somewhat detached from the world he once protected.
He hears people talking but doesn't exactly hear what they say until he feels a light tug on his torn sleeve.
"Are you ok Uncle Will?" The young blonde look up at him.
"Yeah. I'm fine." He lies before making a spot to sleep near his sister.
"Try to sleep some." He says before pulling the small blanket on top of Drake.
"Where are we going now?" Drake asks in a small voice.
It takes Will a few moments to answer.
"I don't know right now but we'll make up a plan."
"We should go somewhere Doctor Black will never care to look." Drake says as he rolls over.
Will stands there for a moment before answering. "That's a good idea." He says finally before standing once more.
He looks around at all the young people and can't help but feel responsible for everything that has happened.
If I just went ahead and killed Thaddeus before he started his experiments none of this would have happened.
He rubs the bridge of his nose and closes his eyes.
"What am I going to do?" He leans against the wall as he ponders about everything.
He hears someone grumble before he opens his eyes.
Twist is sitting up looking more pale than normal.
"Are you alright?" Will asks cautiously as he moves towards him.
Twist remains perfectly still starring into nothing.
Will moves his hand infront if Twist's face.
Twist blinks once before leaning against the wall breathing heavy.
"Are you okay?" He questions again.
Twist continues to stare blankly at the cave wall until he opens his eyes.
"I don't know anymore." His voice shakes terribly as he grips the sides of his head.
"I don't know anymore." He repeats in a low whisper.
"What happened to you?" Will questions before placing a gentle hand on Twist's shoulder.
He flinches at the contact. "I don't remember." He mumbles shakily.
After a moment he speaks again. "There was so much blood. So many shadows." A few tears fall silently from his pale eyes. "Eveything is foggy." He pauses a moment. "I remember a woman with dark short hair who always wore a ruby hair pin." He shakes is head in pain. "Their were 2 girls." He grits his teeth.
Will pats his shoulder. "That's good for now. Don't strain yourself. You'll remember in time." He states in a comforting manner.
Twist only nods his head slowly before closing his eyes once more. Soon he falls back into a restless sleep.
Will moves to the entryway and leans against it. "What am I going to do?"