Chapter 26

Rex:
You know when you've just woken up and you are not fully with it.... Well this is one of those times. I feel a weight on my chest and in my arms. And it took longer than it should have to open my eyes to see the best view in the world. Ashoka snuggled in my arms. I did not want to move, and after painfully convincing myself to get out of bed I did. But not without a wide variety of mental complaints. Once out of bed, I look back at Ashoka. Her face that once looked content know has a small pout to it. Her hand searches the bed where I once was as her pout deepens. I smile at her cute actions. And then I realize she might be close to waking up. A side from yesterday's convulsions she hasn't move since she passed out. And know she's moving and having facial expressions with a high chance of intention behind it. I scramble to put on my gear and com kix. "Kix..... kix"
After a second his rough morning voice responds "yeah"
"I think The commander is going to wake up soon"
"Why do you think that?"
" she's moving and has facial expressions"
After a pause "I'll be over in a bit"
It doesn't take long for him to knock on our door, so I let him in. He nods at me " i'll check her condition why don't you go grab some food for yourself. I'll com you when I'm done. With her exam"
I leave the room, and head to the mess hall, the last time I walked this path she passed out. So it was bitter sweet as I haven't left my room since then, so getting out was nice. Our room is nice, but it's still a small boring room. I was meant for battle not to sit in a cube for long periods of time. Upon entering the mess hall, I am greeted but everyone, who by know have heard rumors or the commanders conditions and our situation. So the gave me grief about that. Which was annoying but full of laughter, I heard that my new members will be arriving soon. Things almost felt like normal, and it felt great. As I was getting ready to leave, my com goes of. To which I answer. "Yes"
"She's wake Rex"
To which all eye fall on me, I see their excitement and I knew that the whole ship will know that she's up within the hour. On my way back I tried calling the general but I go no response. So I figured I would try again after I checked on her. To day is going to be a busy day.

A/n: hi everyone are usual please tell me what do you think. I know it's been a while since I updated I appreciate everyone's patience. I know kind of how I want the story to go but I'm not sure what I should do next if you have ideas please leave a comment. If you know what episode is next chronologically please let me know!