Collapsing

Rex: 
I slowly open my eyes as a feel ahsoka's hands leave my head. Everything was a little blurry so after blinking a couple more times thinks clear up. The whole time ashoka was healing me I felt my shoulder become tingly and towards the end I got a headache. I was still feeling a little tingly in my shoulder and my headache was still there but that slowly fading away. I see her large blue eyes staring down at me. I saw something in her eyes that I didn't notice before, curiosity and questions.  As I sit up she moves from the head of the hover bed to in front of me. I then stood up and faced her to say thank you, but as she stepped towards me; I see her sway a little bit. I open my mouth to ask her if she is okay. But as I do he legs give out from under her and time seems to slow down. And her blue eyes snap open for a milliseconds and they showed how scared she truly was. I quickly wrap my right arm around her waist and crouch down to the ground and put my other arm under her knees, and stand up. I look to Kix for an explanation, but the only thing I get from the medic is a facial expression of an opened mouth fish. With I quick mental eye roll I order "Kix! I need a full body check on commander Tamo. Cal! Go check on the med room for the generals, make sure it's not occupied and the generals aren't around." Once their names leave my mouth they snap out of their state of shock. And rush into action. I look down at Ashoka in my arms and she looked so small and delicate. I began to wonder if this Jedi flower should be put through the hardships of war. Kix clears his throat as he walks with the medical scanner. He messes with it for a second before he gestures to the medical bed behind me. I generally lay her down as if she was made of glass. I take a step back, while Kix gives her a full body scan.

A/n let me know what you think!!! Sorry I know it's short. Enjoy!