Kriffen medic

Rex:
Kix's turns to Ashoka and asks "how did you do this?"
Ashoka blushes and says "I used some force healing. I took a basic healing class at the temple."
I cleared my throat and say "Ashoka this is our Sergeant Kix's our lead medic for the 501st."
She nods her head and says "pleasure to meet you Kix."
"Likewise commander" said Kix. There was awkward silence. I almost didn't notice since my mind kept going back to ashoka's and my conversation. She was kinda scary there for a minute, scary but cute. Though I was brought back to reality when ashoka's asked "so Kix how did Rex's battle check up go?" Uh-oh!!! I may have stretched the truth went I told her I was in perfect health. But WOW, did she not trust my word when I said I was fine. I hate Med Check ups, I have always been able to tell myself I'm fine and I heal fast enough that no one tends to notice. Well, the was till Kix became the lead medic. During a battle I had been shot in the leg and didn't go into the med bay, and when Kix found out he had a few words to say. So ever since his orders me to the med bay after battles.
Kix sighs  and said "same as always, I have to order him to come in. If I don't order him to come in he won't unless he's order to or brought in on a hover bed. This time his injuries weren't life threatening. The captain despises the med bay, not sure why."
I shot him a shit the f up look. Then Ashoka starts to turn my direction, so I threw on the emotionless face. Once Ashoka is no longer looking at Kix he shoots me the what you gonna do look. Unfortunately he knows I won't step out of line or say anything with Ashoka around. Dam medic! And his personal reading skills, only a few clones have this ability besides officers and Kix had to be one of them. Kirffen medic.
Ashoka
Well I know a little bit  more about Rex, he hates being in the medical care center if especially if h's injured. The only way to get him in there is if he's dying or ordered. I stop my mental though and say "wait! Rex is injured?"  rex had just told me he was fine. Why would he lie to me about that. I'll ask him about that latter. And he better have a good excuse.
Kix says "yeah, dislocated shoulder" he says as he fiddles with his data pad. Eventually he turns the data pad around for her to see and shows her the scan of rex' shoulder. Rex then rubs the back of his neck. Kix then asks "commander since Rex is refusing to obey doctor's orders, maybe you can heal him like you did Cal"
"If Rex is willing" the three of us turn and look at Rex.
Who responds by blushing and running his fingers through his extremely short blonde hair.
Cal clears his throat and then says "captain, permission to speak"
Rex looks his direction and skeptically says "granted"
Cal says "trust me sir, you'll want to do it. it feels really nice."
Rex says "all right, Ashoka. What do I need to do"
She smiles and gestures to the hover bed and says " lie down and relax"
He lies down on the hover bed, and holds his helmet on his chest.
To me he looked really stiff, i say in a soft voice and whisper in his ear "Rex this will only work if you are relaxed. So just take a deep breath and think of a happy moment in your life. "

Ok guys I really want to know what everyone's thoughts are I know updates are slow and I apologize for that. But your guys thoughts can help me in the writing process.