Ahhhhh..... Akward chptr: 20

Rex:
As Ashoka and I enter our room I couldn't help but think, what in the galaxy am I going to do. I'm not sure if I want to hug who ever set this up or pummel them.
After we're through the door we both just stood there. I didn't know what to do, I was trained for battle not what ever this is.
After a period of silence she said "so.... what do you do when their isn't war stuff happening??"
"I don't know we haven't had spare time like this I a while. Sleep maybe."
Her face turns red "I'm still running on adrenaline I'm don't think I could even if I tried."
"Me to, we could go see what the commissary has to eat. It will be busy right know"
"Sure.
Ashoka:
I am the worst conversationalist ever, I was so awkward around him. Force help me, how am I supposed to sleep with that hunk muscle right next to me! I'm just hoping my face didn't turn red.!Think I've figured out the layout of this place, but it will still take a bit to get used it. I'm walking behind Rex as he  leads the way.
And all of a sudden he stops, and I bump it into him and nearly fall over,
I can tell his trying not to smile and he sees me regain my balance. He asks "you good?"
I look to the side, to avoid his gaze "yeah, just space out for a bit." I begin walking again and he walks by my side.
"Have you figured out the layout yet?"
"For the most part, but I'll figure it out soon"
"Good" he gives me a teasing smile "can't have a missing commander just because she got lossed on her own ship."
"Now I can't wait to find something on you that I can tease you about" we walk through the  commissary doors.
As I walked in first, I stepped to the right of the doorway. So Rex could lead, and then I noticed all the clones in the room were standing at attention. I panicked and looked too Rex, I knew my eyes were wide with panic. But at that point I didn't care.
He smirks at me and turns to his brothers "this is commander Ashoka Tano, she's general Skywalker's padawan she'll be with us from here on out.... at ease"
With that everyone went back to what they were doing. And Rex gestures towards the food.
(Slight time skip)
I wish I could say our dinner conversation was better than the one we had it our room but it really wasn't. I did however ask him if he had felt the force, and he looked confused and said "that a Jedi thing, I'm a clone"

Rex:
Man I am so awkward today! If I don't pick up my game a bit I really won't have a chance with her. Even if It's just good friends. I don't know why I feel the need to be around her so much.
As we left the commissary, I look down at her face and it seems paler than normal. And her eyes looked heavy. Before I could ask her if she was ok. She sways and mumbles something. I almost didn't catch her before her head hit the ground.
I that instant I lost my marbles, I had the adorable commander in my lap who's unconscious. What in the kriff was I supposed to do!!! I knew I couldn't let anyone know that I don't have my emotions I check, so I plopped on my helmet. Put an arm under her knees and the other around her shoulders. I quickly walk around corners hoping to avoid everyone. And the i almost run right into general Skywalker as I turn a corner. First he smiles then he looks down at my arms. I had never seem the general so mad. And like the smart man I am... I froze...
"Rex???"
"Yes... sir?" I never noticed how hot it is in this part of the ship.
He points down at Ashoka in my arms, then crosses his arm life a disapproving father.
"Uhhh... you see sir, we went to eat...." I am tripping over every word that tries to come out of my mouth.
"And" the general says impatiently
"Shhheee... passed out... "
"That doesn't explain why she's in your arms"
" I was..., taking her back to our room"
"What do you mean by our room"
"Ashoka is my... new roommate sir..." I avert my gaze to the floor and shift my weight between my feet.
"And who set that up" he says as he gives me a pointed stare
"No clue sir"
With a huff from the general "alright let's get her to your guys room. And then we can see what's wrong with her."
I follow behind him and after a few moments of tense silence he says " after this then the three of us will figure out your rooming situation"
"Yes sir.."

A/n: hope you like it! Let me know what you think! Personally this isn't my best chapter it's like a transition but it also makes the two main characters more relatable as most of us are a little awkward around people we like at first.