The helmet

Rex:
Kix said "think of your favorite person"
Cal quickly adds "or your favorite memory"
After kix's comment I through him the shut the F off look
Ahsoka's face tattoo's where scrunched and raised in a questioning manner. She asks "Rex do you trust me?"
I Look into her eyes for a long time and begin thinking. About what she had said earlier, about how she didn't understand what's going on. I'm sure to outsiders clones are just like droids, that share the same living  face. To Ashoka it seems like we're more than that, even though she know very little about us. But after all we're the first clones she's ever met. There was no reason for me to believe that she knew what things meant to us. I thought I would test this theory. I was holding my helmet on my chest and I decided to see her reaction to have permission to touch my helmet. To someone who doesn't know clones that's no big deal but to a clone it's a big deal. Our helmets mean the most to us, and it was a clear indication of who was under it We prided ourselves on what little individuality we have. Typically in the Barracks if another clone was caught touching a vodes helmet, it always started a fight. Since touching a vodes helmet without permission was a sign of complete disrespect . The boys started a rumor that the last clone who touched my helmet, was never seen again. I thought it was funny and great since it kept the boys from messing with my stuff. Nor would she understand our protectiveness of our armor. Each clone's armor is unique and personalized. Those who don't have colored stripes personalize the inside until they have earned some paint. The only thing a clone is ever given is his armor, and it's the only thing we own, everything else the Republic owns and can be shared or passed down between brothers.
I hold out my helmet away from my chest for her to take and asks "can you set this down on the ground for me?"
Unknown to Ashoka, cal and Kix stared at me with their mouths open in shock, and then exchanged looks. Of complete shock.

Okay everyone please let me know what you think