Chapter 25

Rex:
They say when you have a lot going on time flies by. Well right now I don't feel like that's true. It's been three days since Ashoka passed out. As of this morning I have completed all of my paper work for at least the next week and selected the new brothers that will be joining the 501st. And it is currently dinner time and the only reason I know it's dinner time is because Shadow brought me food. Since the general has went into overprotective mode. I have been ordered to not leave her side for more than a couple minutes at a time. And Kix's has just finished taking care of all the wounded, so he is currently sleeping and probably won't be awake till tomorrow morning. You can't blame the guy as he hasn't slept for more than a couple hours at a time since the end of the mission. When he stopped by this morning before he went to sleep (after I had finished all of my work) he had suggested that I should read up on torugan physiology. At first I told him that there would be no reason for me to know that information. But he insisted saying "it would be valuable information for me to know and understand." Was their a second meaning behind those word. Other than for military purposes, oooohhh yeah there was! Am I mad about it absolutely not, however I did give him a warning glare. And with that he left. So since then I have been reading up on torugan physiology and anything else that I can find. There is a lot of information so i imagine I won't be fully informed until sometime tomorrow assuming that Ashoka doesn't wake up. As much as I would like to be well informed. I would much rather see those gorgeous blue eyes of hers.
{later in the day}
As I was getting ready to go to sleep, Ashoka starts shaking. I scramble to get to her m, but as soon as I touch her, she stops shaking. At first I thought I had just imagined her shaking. So I removed my hand, and this time she shook even more. After a few more trials I decided to sleep next to her to prevent here from shaking. And I am not even going to deny it, I was more than happy to do so. Locking the door so no one would come in and misunderstand. I hoped into her small bunk and put an arm around her and passed out. With tingles in every place her skin touched mine. A man could get used to this. The last thing I remember is everything fading to white.

A/n: sorry for the wait! I hope you like it! Please let me know what you think! I'll update when I get a chance. Hopefully soon!