Zap

Ashoka:
I had asked rex if he trusted me, he wasn't responding and it was making me rather concerned and self conscious. He was staring into my eyes, almost as if he was searching for something. I felt a small tug in the force but I was confused by where it came from. It seemed as if the tug of the force came from rex's helmet. He was still staring at me, and I began shifting from foot to foot. Did he not trust me? I was about to ask again when rex says "can you set this down on the ground for me?"
I smile and reach out to take the helmet; when I touched it for a split second I felt a zap. I then crouch down and gently place the helmet on the ground by my feet. When I stand back up, I see that Rex is more relaxed. His eyes are closed, his posture is relaxed and he has a slight smile. Seeing him smile made me smile as if I was having the time of my life. And after admiring him for a moment I placed my hands on the sides his head. Once my fingers touched his head i felt a zap once again. By allowing the force to flow through me and to rex my body felt all warm, causing my own muscles to relax. After a moment of relaxation I had to refocus my mind to actually get some healing done. I turn my thoughts to healing. It was harder for me to focus on healing than it was for Cal. From what I learned at the temple at a healing class, non force sensitive beings couldn't feel when the force was used on them. But force sensitive beings could feel something happening and would feel tingly. And sometimes force sensitive beings could push a healer right out of their mind. Cell by cell I began repairing rex's shoulder. Once I was done with rex's healing i relaxed my mind and was expecting to end up back in my body again. But instead I ended up in what I thought was a force vision or maybe somewhere else; I couldn't figure out what was happening. It was as if I was experiencing one of someone's memories first hand.

A/n sorry for slow updates!!! I trying, gotta say though I make one reference to a cuss word and I take a little heat. But you know as they say; can't stand the heat get outta the kitchen. Good thing I like things hot, lol. I didn't realize that it was such a concern on Wattpad. I was trying to make the story a little more mature. After all I'm not trying to make a children's story; I was hoping to ease in to the two's relationship. But know it seems that may not be on the table.
Thanks for reading.
Please let me know what you think so I can make the proper adjustments to please the readers