Meeting Her

Rex Prov :
"They're coming back," Anakin called from where he was standing beside The general at the head of the group.

Obi-Wan jogged over to join Us as a cannon blast flew at them before he shook his head. "Alright, time for our next plan. Cody, battle stations."

"Rex, follow me," Anakin called, my brothers and I hurried after general Skywalker.
The general then leads us to what's left of our supplies he then points toward the jet packs and orders "grave your packs"
In about a minute we have our gear together, out of force of habit I grave extra ammunition. A few vodes follow in my example. A procedure my vodes line up in front of the general and I Stand behind the general as he tells us a fraction of the plan. Most of the general's plans are only planned out to a certain point. Throughout the republic general Skywalker is known for be reckless, bold, crazy, but effective. Unfortunately that means I lose more vodes that I care to count.
With a small band of brothers and the general we run around about five buildings to out flank the droids on the left side. We then climb up the stairs of a building so we are about seven flights up and then the general leads us on to a balcony, that hangs over the droid army. Through the clones only communication I tell my sniper Roots "to take out the droids closest to cody's forces to protected them"
With that the general turns his head towards us and says "follow my lead boys" with that
Skywalker leaps down from the balcony and begins his attack from above with his lightsaber blazing back and forth blocking blaster fire and taking down droids.
My brothers and I activate our jetpacks and fly into the middle of the fray, fired on the droids. some of my brothers fire from the air some of us move onto battle positions to cover the general.
Not long after that a droid yells "Retreat," and it turns around and begins its retreat.
"Roger, roger," the other droids said before they also turned around and began moving in the direction they had originally come in.
I hear the boys hoot and holler through the private clone Chanel. Yellen "you better run tinnys."
I then flew up to check on Roots, but when he got there his brother was dead he had taken a shot to the back of his head. He was liking this place less and less. First his brother Slick betrayed us, and know one of my brothers is executed in the middle of a fight. From behind and leaves no trace of who killed him. He then hears the familiar sound of a transport he then turns his head to where the sound was coming from. To his relief it was a republic transport.
The transport began to streak over the battlefield. He then picked up his brother along with his gear and headed be to their position. He then walks over to the landing area beyond the cannons. Rex points out the transport to the general, then they walk over to general Obi-Wan's position, who had just click his lightsaber clipped to his belt eyes also on the transport.
"Well, it looks like reinforcements have finally arrived," Anakin said.
"Or at least a ship that we can use to contact the Resolute and inquire where our reinforcements are, along with some much needed supplies" Rex suggested
Anakin glanced at him before nodding and the three of them walked past the clones toward the transport as the engines shut off and the boarding ramp lowered and a female tortuga walk out of the shuttle, with a lightsaber clipped to her belt and a Padawan braid of beads hanging behind her left ear, walked down the boarding ramp.
Anakin's brow furrowed. "A youngling? Who might you be?" he asked.
Togruta said addresses the generals shyly and comes to a stop in front of them. "Master Yoda sent me. He said it is urgent that you contact the Jedi Temple. A matter of grave concern has risen up."
"We're in a bit of a predicament here,Youngling," Obi-Wan said. "We're outnumbered and need help and our communications haven't exactly been reliable."
Rex adds "we're are extremely short on ammunition, brothers, food, and medical supplies."
Ahsoka frowned. "Master Yoda just sent me with this message and it was because he couldn't get in touch with you," she said.
"Great, they don't even know we're in trouble," Anakin muttered frustration his tone.
"Maybe we can relay a signal through the shuttle that just dropped me off," Ahsoka suggested before Obi-Wan could.
Obi-Wan smiled "A good idea, young one," he said before he glanced at his former apprentice who was examining Ahsoka curiously. "Come, let's give it a try."
Rex adds "general that's not a bad idea" since general Skywalker was still hesitant to listen to the tortuga's suggestion.
Ahsoka glanced his direction and gives him a smile and nods to the generals before heading back to the transport.
Rex says "excuse me generals but I need to do a check on the men."
General Skywalker gives him a node to give Rex permission to do so.
Rex walks towards their temporary medical center, as he takes of his helmet. He always went there after a battle, he cared about his brothers, and he felt like they deserved to know that their captain cared about the men he commanded. And they trusted him to keep them alive as long as he possibly could. As he walks into the medical building he is greeted by the 501st head medic Kix, who hands him a data pad. They had lost 14 vodes in the battle 9 from the 212th and 5 from the 501st. If he made it out off this kriffing planet he was going to have to start hand picking new vodes for the 501st. He hated picking out new members, because it meant he had lost vodes who had already made it through his vigorous hand selection. He then checked the injured list, 20 from the 212th and 14 from the 501st. These men wouldn't be back in battle for at least another day, some if they didn't get to a medical facility within the next day or two they wild die from their injuries. He then hands the data pad back to Kix.
Kix asks "how are you doing sir?"
"Not bad. You?"
"I am fine captain, I was asking if you were injured"
"Nothing but a few scratches"
Kix gives him a sceptical look and says "after you eat something I want you back in this tent for an after battle check up. That is an order, sir" Kix knew that Rex wouldn't come get medical treatment unless he was ordered or was brought in on a hover bed.
He gives his vode a glare and thinks only medics can out rank their commanding officers when they want to and can get away with it. If he didn't have to obey the order he probably would have decked the medic. "Fine Kix, get back to treating the men." With that Kix gives him a salute. And Rex turns on his heels and leaves the medical area, and sets of to find his general to give him a status update. While searching for the general Rex eats a ration bar. Once he finds the general he says "General Skywalker," Rex notice the general was on edge, he then decided it would be best to assess the situation before saying anymore.
Anakin glanced up to find Rex examining him.
"Captain Rex,"Anakin says as he faces him..
Rex glanced at Ahsoka who had come to a stop at Anakin's side. "Who's she?" Dam! He sounded way to curious, a soldier is supposed to be seen not heard. At least that is what the kaminoans drilled in their heads.
"I'm Master Skywalker's Padawan. The names Ahsoka Tano," Ahsoka said.
Rex frowned. "I thought you said you didn't want to take on a Padawan, General," he said.
"There's been a mix up, the younglings not with me," Anakin muttered.
"Stop calling me that, I'm your Padawan"Ahsoka protested before she added cheekily, "so you're stuck with me Skyguy."
Rex noticed that the general's body language changed at the nickname and he made matters were made worse when he chuckled at Ashoka's comment. He hated it when he wasn't wearing his helmet, he never had to worry about slip ups when his helmet was on "What did you just call me?" The general said glowering at Ahsoka, who just merely held his gaze. "Don't get snippy with me, young one. You will accompany Captain Rex and he can teach you a little bit about respect." The general said with an irritated tone.
"Ah sure," Rex said as he glanced at Ahsoka and motioned her to follow "Come along, kid." he knew better than to upset his general. He started to lead her away from the general. He figured it would be best to allow time for the general to cool off. she followed him and left Anakin so he could be alone with his thoughts.

A/n:I hope your enjoying the story. Please leave comments as long as they are nice and or constructive criticism.