❈Chongyun❈

﹂╔═

╔═.✾. ═════════════
I wasn't normal. My power was unusual though not many people knew about it. I've heard rumors about me. Some people would even spread these rumors to my face without knowing it.

"Have you heard about the adventurer whose companion is a demon?" Someone told me as I asked for recent gossip in case it could lead to a job.

"I haven't," I lied through my teeth. "What about them?"

"People have only caught glances of them, but I heard they are an evil person who would do anything to get their way," They replied. I've heardsimilar things so many times yet it still slightly hurts when I hear the fear in their voices.

I'm (y/n) (l/n), an electro vision user. I happen to have a demon that follows me around. I didn't ask for it, yet they do. They weren't too bad though, I often had to keep it from causing chaos. It seemed to like me and would help me in battle. The demon allowed me to use its power as long as I help its need to hurt living beings. So I direct it's bloodlust towards the monsters that try to harm us humans. The demon has been satisfied thus far, but the gossip and rumors are an aftermath. No one knows that I am the adventurer that wields a demon companion. People always guess that it is a man, which at least that's fortunate.

"Thank you for that information," I said with a forced smile.

"If you think you've encountered them there is an exorcist that has been searching for them!" The vendor continued. "His name is Chongyun, has blue hair, you can't miss him."

"Alright," I nodded and left. I went into my hotel room at Liyue harbor. I've been hearing a lot about this Chongyun lately. That no spirit has stayed in his presence. He sounded powerful and the last thing I wanted was a fight.

Suddenly my sword brightened and out came the demon named Bor'gaz.

"What are we going to do about that meddlesome boy?" Bor'gaz hissed with a scowl.

"Nothing," I replied back quickly. "He does not know what he even is looking for. We can wait this out, you need to stay hidden. Otherwise say goodbye to this world."

Why did I accept the demon's power? Simple. I was weak, I always wanted to be an adventurer, go to faraway lands and meet new people. Yet I was not the best at fighting and I would have been putting myself in danger. Bor'gaz was being hunted. He found me and like the demon he immediately knew what I wanted. We made the deal and have been helping each other out ever since. I knew better than to fully trust a demon, yet he seems to tolerate me.

"I'm sure I can handle a mere mortal," Bor'gaz growled with an angry expression.

"Then why did you come to me for help in the first place," I asked, crossing my arms.

"It was foolish of me to make that decision," Bor'gaz sneered, summoning his claymore. I felt my skin prickle in panic as my eyes widened in fear.