#34: change

Warnings: long
Sad
Depressed (sorry)
It's finally draco p.o.v for a change lol
12-15-2020

Draco p.o.v

Harry attitude has been bad ever since we broke up. He's been rude,cruel and sadly even a bully. He literally showed no emotional at all and it was all my fault. We broke up because we didn't have that click anymore.

It was my fault and yes I take responsibility for this but when we broke up I didn't care but now it hurts me that he's acting like this, acting like me. Which isn't still a good thing, don't get me wrong.

I admit breaking up with him without reason, actual reason was uncalled for and a lot say he's been crying for days and nearly everyone in the whole school attacked me. Slytherins and teachers included and I even gotten detention for the rest of the year.

I am actual sorry for him and it really pains me to see him like this and I'm going to apologise. So I told him to meet me in r.o r.

*time skip to when harry comes in*

So after we are both seated, (6 feet apart lol I'm sorry, I'll stop.) I went first since I'm the one that calles him here. "I'm sorry Harry." I said leaning and scooting closer to him and he backed up away.

"No, it's potter to you not Harry. You lost that privilege months ago. Plus you say sorry after 6 months?!" He says starting to yell and if he want to yell I want to, too.

"It's my fault? I hate how you changed." I said which was bad because Harry had a evil, mean and cold look in his eyes.

"It is your fault but I must thank you. I changed just like you have." He said standing up and leaving, leaving me speechless as well.

315 words