#21: Finding out

Warnings: Long but kinda short
Oblivious ppl
Vs
Smart ppl lol
All Draco p.o.v
11-19-2020

Draco p.o.v

It was just supposed to be a quick kiss but "nooooo", The great Harry Potter didn't just want a "quick kiss". Now were/ well we were snogging on his bed. But Harry forgot he had a thing with Ron today.

Yes Ron because Harry doesn't like it when I call him Weasley. I roll my eyes and glare at harry dangerously for getting me- us into this mess.

Now me and Harry are dealing with a dramatic/ screaming Ron. This is exactly what happened.

*Flash back*

"Harry-mm" Harry cut me off with a little kiss.

We were on his bed supposed to be doing homework. But when your boyfriend is Harry Potter and he's needy, you won't be able to get anything done.

So we were just kissing away until BAM the door shoot open. Ronald was just yelling about how his was. But me and Harry wasn't paying attention.

Then he was like, "Harry, Mate. You listening?" Then he walked closer to his bed and pulled the curtain over and me Harry broke apart.

"WHHHHAAATTTT!!!" I heard Ron yell and Hermione shake her head.

*end of flash back*

"Harry mate... Why didn't you tell me?" Ron said sitting next to Harry and me.... Hermione gasped in the background in mock shock as I like to call it.

And Ron looked at her, "Oh please, you already knew before they even did. I'm sure of it." Hermione just shrugged and went back to book.

"Ron you accept us? Even Draco?" Harry said and catch Ron attention. "Yes, of course. But I'm not telling mom for you." Me and Harry paled and Ron bust out laughing.

297 words