#5 one shot: Star Date

I got this idea of Pinterest.. Confront and Happiness. Now to the story.
**********************************

Draco p.o.v

I'm very nervous today. It's me and Harry's anniversary today, February 23rd. I spent a whole day, looking for something for our anniversary. But alas I couldn't find a thing for him. Then I think back to what Ron was saying about his soon-to be-Date with Hermione.

Yes Ron,Harry made me spend time with him because he took something the wrong way. So now it's Ron and Hermione, I had apologized to them for what I said and did in the past. They of course forgave me, like the Gryffindors they are.

I shake my head trying to clear my thoughts and bringing my focus back on what Ron was saying about him and Hermione going on a date. Harry and me usually meet up at night, So we could have a little star date.

I smile and teleport back to Hogwarts, going straight to the Kitchens telling the elf's (waiiiit i think there elfs) to prepare a special dinner for me and Harry. Soon night came, it was exactly 5:00 PM when I set up everything in the ROR. (Room of Requirements)

I finally finish by the time Harry arrives.

Harry's p.o.v

I look around at the place and it's gorgeous. There's a window letting us see the starts and it's bloody wonderful. There's a perfect view and there's bench by the window. I look at the bench and it has all my favorite foods and some off Draco's favourites too.

This is so beautiful and I feel tears form at the corner of my eyes. " Draco what is this?"

Draco p.o.v

"It's a star date."
10-8-2020
291 words