#9 Draco Malfoy.. A Griffindor?

(Warning: Dreaming and Short.)

Harry p.o.v

Okay this weird thing just happened to me. I know what your thinking, A lot of weird things happen to me but this has got to be the weirdest thing ever.

The only thing I remember is that, I was sitting with Draco and talking about our jobs. Then everything went black, and then I woke up and I was in Hogwarts.

But I already finished Hogwarts, and so did Draco. Along with Ron and Hermione. So me being me was curious about why I'm here and how I'm here. So I realized I was back with the sorting hat but this time, I got called in slytherin.

"Draco Malfoy" I hear and I wait and I hear the crowd go crazy and I sneak in with my out- of- no-where invisibility cloak. I stopped in my tracks when I heard "Griffindor" and believe them, the crowd was going crazy.

Everyone was throwing him compliments and clapping, even the Griffindor. What I found more surprising that me, well younger me in a different world was clapping for him, along with Ron and Hermione. And they were in slytherin to. I shake my head as my brain to hurt.

Then suddenly a white this time hits me and I'm back in reality with Draco trying to shake me awake. I sit up on our bed, I guess draco brought me in here when I fell out.

I looked at draco to see that he looked worried. "Harry, what did you dream about?" I shake my head but asks him a question in return.

"Draco, what house were you in, IN Hogwarts?" He scoffs, "Really, Love. The best house there is, of course slytherin. Obviously." I let go of my breath, I didn't know I was holding.

"Yeah, Obviously..."
10/22/2020
308words