supposed to be 3rd one shot

Sooo you see. Um i didn't do I love you pt2 so this is it.
10-6-2020
Harry and draco p.o.v
If i already did this pls let me know.
"Happy birthday Harry"

Draco p.o.v

I shake my head at him and looks at the clock on our wall to see that it's almost 7:00pm. I think to myself 'harry friends should be here soon.' I sigh knowing this night is going to get crazy. I take Harry's hand and starts walking into the guest room.

Harry tries to stop me by tugging my arm back. "Wait, where are we going? He says and I stop and turn around towards him, getting into his face so he backs up a bit. "Since you just couldn't wait to get your present, were going to go get it."

I say grabbing his arm and continues to walk towards the guest room. "Wait." Harry stops again and I roll my eyes starting to get annoyed but I smile and calm myself down. Thinking of the surprise for harry.

"This, obviously is the guest room and as to why were here is because....

Harry's p.o.v

I wonder why draco trailed off but I knew why as soon as he opened the door. Originally the lights were just off and I thought we were having a black out but then suddenly the lights came back on with full power.

And then I saw everyone that I thought didn't like me anymore. My best  friends, my coffee shop friends, and my boss. I was on the verge of tears. "Happy Birthday, Harry." I cried happy tears and went to hug them all.

Draco eventually explained to them all what had happened between us while I was opening presents in ear-shot. They all hugged me again and gave me a slice of my favourite cake. "Oh Harry, we could never hate you." Hermione said and everyone agreed.

And then they all was complementing me and they was talking about me. Good things of course and they pulled me in a group hug but this time with out Draco. I look over to Draco and he gives me a thumbs up.

I sigh enjoying myself. 'Happy Birthday to me.'

376 words.