#47: New Year's Day

Warnings: angst (I'm sorry)
All Draco's p.o.v
12-29-2020
Comment what's your new years goals

Draco's p.o.v

Okay I got this,today's the day I ask Harry to me my fiance and I'm nervous. Like really nervous, like to the point my own friends had to hold me down.

We're at the burrow in honor to Ron for letting us be here, well me here. I'm waiting for Harry and suspiciously Ginny. I frown to myself, Ginny never liked that me and harry are together.

Or was... "No shut up thoughts." I mutter to myself. Harry wouldn't cheat... Would he? It's nearly been an hour, he should've been here.

Ugh what did i expect? He's always going to be late anyway, I look at my watch. I'm going to give him 20 more minutes before I start looking for him.

*After 20 minutes*

Harry is still no where to be found so right about now I'll start looking for him. I anxiously start holding onto the engagement box real tight.

I use the necklace he gave me to find him each other in case of an emergency, and this was one. So I had finally found him and what I saw broke my heart.

Potter and weaslette was snogging, I look down at my watch and I was supposed to be proposing right about now. "So what the bloody hell is this?" I said very loudly and they broke apart.

"Draco.. I..." Harry stood up and said and I kept moving back ignoring him, then he had the audacity to touch me after he was just touching her.

"Oh so now I'm draco? After me seeing you snog your ex girlfriend. I'm Draco now?!" I yelled and he remained silent. That's what he should've done in the first place. Kept quiet.

"Oh wow that's rich coming from you Malfoy." Weaselette said and I glared at her and gripped my wand. A hex ready.

"Harry called me and said you've always been sneaking around, so he came to me. And well you know the rest." She said looking all smug and actually she managed to hurt me, by words and I guess the actions to.

Harry still was quiet so I knew all this was true. I was really really hurt, harry thought I was the one cheating.

"I was buying a ring for you... For us.." I said and then the fireworks when off and I rolled my eyes in my head. 'Great timing'

"I can't believe this situation or you really. Harry Potter a cheater, wow thay would be great headlines." I said and he looked scared and so I turned my head.

"I'm not like that, not anymore. You changed me and I can't believe I fell for it, or you actually." I said or well tried to say while crying. I threw the ring at him.

"Happy New Year's you arse." I said and stormed out. I avoided everyone after that whole mess. I cried everyday and stayed home and it's been 3 years...

Happy New Year's you guyssss, love you all

518 words