#13 movies

Warnings: I think I already did this one.
Kinda long
Let's pretend they have a tv okay?
All Harry's p.o.v I think.
10-28-2020

Harry p.o.v

It's Christmas and all the slytherins stayed home except one. Draco Malfoy, my boyfriend. We became boyfriends 2 weeks ago and I'd say were going great. And everyone already know and supports us. I shake my head, trying not to think about the time we went on a date.

It's 10:30Am, Draco should've been here by now. I'm sitting in the Griffindors common room waiting for him to come so I can play the movie. I already gave him my secret cloak and the Griffindors password.

After like 5 minutes, I heard the the common room door open but when I look there was no one there. I smile knowing that was Draco and as soon as I thought his name, he suddenly popped out of no-where.

"Boooo!!" Draco screamed playfully taking the cloak off and I put my hand to my chest, trying to call my breathing. He knows I hate being scared. I finally calm my heart down and I roll my eyes at him.

He looks around my common room in disgust complaining about how it's so bright. I smirk knowing how bad it gets on his nerves. "Soo ahem are we going to watch the movie?" I say grabbing the remote.

He shakes his head 'no' and stands up. I roll my eyes and goes to stand up with him,  muttering about him. "I knew it, I knew it. I knew he was going to change his mind." "He's bloody draco malfoy, of course he changed his mind."

I finally stand up and looks him in the face. "So draco what do you want to do?" I ask him and he shrugs. And I really want to punch him in the face. "I want to go to Hogsmead with you." He asks in such a nice and sweet voice and How could I even say 'no?'.

"Fine." I say and he runs out the door saying that he needs his jacket. I roll my eyes and start to go after him.

"So much for the movies."
371 words