#23:Flying

Warnings:Crazy
Short/Long
Wasn't in the right mind when I made this one.
Jealousy
All Draco's p.o.v
11-19-2020

Draco p.o.v

It was a brutal Qudditch game, Griffindor was winning 100 points more than slytherins. This one guy hated Harry more than any other slytherin. Plus he liked me and he found out we were dating and he went crazy.

So I'm trying to keep an eye on Harry and get the snitch at the same time. Then the worst thing imaginable happened, John pushed Harry off his broom. (That guy that like draco)

My heart dropped faster than my broom when I was trying to catch him. I was so close to catching him but John pushed me off mines with Harry.

I was scarred when I saw Harry's face he was so scared and pale. So I grabbed his hand and summoned our brooms. I caught mines and gave it to Harry, and told him to win the game.

I was still falling and was almost close to the ground. My head was getting dizzy now and I felt my eyes closing, but thankfully Harry caught me just in time and he safely put me on the ground.

"Thanks..." I said blushing a bit because they all saw it.

"Your welcome, Drakey." He said and went to finish the game. Then the boy got expelled and Griffindor won.

"Well never go flying again anytime soon." Harry said and I nodded.

"Weird flying."

"Defiantly"