#14 My love for you

Warnings: long
Draco is friends with Ron and Hermione.
Oblivious harry.
Evil Ginny.
All Draco's p.o.v I think.
Lastly 10-29-2020

Draco's p.o.v

I sigh as I see weasleette flirting with harry and harry being oblivious to it. I just want Harry to be my boyfriend,  like is THAT to much to ask? I hit my head on the slytherins table and just let my head just rest there. I suddenly feel a note touch my hand and I looked at it and I clenched my fist.

"He would never love a death eater..."

I felt sad tears form into my eyes wanting to fall but I blink them away and push everyone out my way and ran to the bathroom. I just hold the note to my chest and start to cry and lean my back against the wall, sliding down so my butt touched the floor.

I heard footsteps and I looked up to see it was harry. Of course it was harry, I mentally roll my eyes. I look at him in shook like ' how the bluff did you find me?' This is an abandoned bathroom no one had used for years.

He looked at me like he just read me. Literally. He sits down next to me, like really close. So I just had to scoot over. "Are you okay? I saw you run off." Harry says putting his hand on my knee and I almost blush. The note from my hands dropped as I sneezed.

I lie to you not I swear my heart jumped out of my chest. He grabbed the note and I was about to snatch it back but when I went to touch his hand. It was a electrical spark so, I pulled my hand back.

He obviously read the note and looked at me so I turned my head. Harry knew for some time that I was gay. "Who said this dray? Harry said seriously and I shake my head starting to stand up.

I knew it was about to get serious because Harry started to stand up as well and I started to get s little mad that he just wouldn't back down. "Who's said this draco?" "Why do you care?" I cross my arms.

"I care because your another one of my best friends. So cut it out and tell me who did it!" Harry started to yell at me. He got me so mad and so I finally bust and tell him. "Your bloody girlfriend! I yell at him back and his angry face disappears.

"Who?" It's like he's trying to get me madder but for a second I think that he really doesn't know. "Weaselette." Then I know for sure that he really is confused and that weaselette isn't his girlfriend. "Ginny wrote this, why?" Harry says confused.

"Because she knew I bloody loved you."  I sneer at him and walks towards the exit pushing him out the way. "Wait." Harry tugs my arm and I turn around. "What?"

"I'm so sorry she did this." Harry says and I feel my anger go away. I sigh, "It's okay."

"Good, so I have a question for you." I feel like I knew what he was going to ask. "Do you by any change still like me?" Harry asks standing his ground.  Ah yes, I knew it.

"Yes, I do..." I blush and puts my head down. He walks over to me and kisses me. "Can you be my boyfriend? Please?" He pleads his eyes shinning.

"Yes," I laugh at him. "Of course I can." "Good," He picks me up bridle style. "Let me show you my love for you.."

I throw my head back laughing and shaking my head as I comply with him.

830 words