𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴.

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

*excuse any mistakes, may not have been proofread*

~

"Damn its hot." I complained as we walked down the beach.

"Hot as hell." Desean added putting his foot in the water.

Today we were just out and about at the beach.

And plus Desean ain't wanna leave me alone at the house cause he still was worried I would relapse.

To tell the truth, I been fine.

Like foreal foreal.

We were with Kaso, Aamori, and some of Kaso other friends that I never met.

"Ouuu fine ass brownskin, say what yo name iss." Kiani, one of Kaso homegirls said eyeing a brownskin nigga.

"Sit yo ass down Ki. Always taking somebody nigga, you don't see that girl holding his hand ?" Black added in.

Black was the chill nigga of the group from what I could tell, he only spoke on shit occasionally.

"Shut up. Ole mute ass nigga. It's citygirls takeover right now and I'm finna snatch him from her." Kiani stuck out her tongue.

"Fuck citygirls, Asiandoll takeover, fuck you talm bout." Black snapped drinking some hennessy out the bottle.

Yes, these ghetto ass niggas brought hennessy out on the beach.

"See, we can't fuck wit each other nomo cause uhn uhn." Kiani raised up her hand.

"You right which is why we don't, we just fuck." Black shrugged laying back making Kiani mouth drop.

"Don't. Speak. On. Shit. That. Happened. Once." She hit him with every word as Aamori, Kaso, Desean and I laughed at them.

toxic. I'm already knowing.

"You mean six times." Black corrected as Kiani mugged him.

"Fuck you." Kiani got up mad stomping off towards the hotel.

We had also booked a hotel up here for the weekend.

Yoni Hill was famous for its beach and hotel.