𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Never, in a million, billion years did I imagine I'd get this far. Like, actually. When I started this, it was just a small idea I had. I didn't actually think I'd publish or that it'd gain this much traction or that I'd actually finish one part, let alone five.

It was, and still is, that so many are as invested in this story as I am. As I'm writing this on December 21, 2020 at 8:38 pm, this book is nearing 1M views. WHAT THE FUCK?! I just WBFJFWEFG holy bloody hell, thank you all so so much. No matter if you comment and vote every chapter, or if you're a silent reader, thank you.

You spurred me to keep writing, even when I didn't want to continue.

Words cannot describe how sad I am that Elara's story is over. She is the wildest character I've ever written. I loved writing her so much because of how unapologetic and insane she is. Her dynamics with Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny (especially) were certainly the best and funniest parts to write.

I have no idea what to say except thank you all so so so much for reading and taking an interest on my version of the Wizarding World.

So, two things:

1. To celebrate the end of the book, I want to do another Q+A, because now that the story is finished out, I can answer any and all questions you might have. So please, send me a message or comment to input your question. I will do my absolute best to get them all answered!

2. When O, Cursed Child hits 1M views, I'll be releasing a Social Media AU of Hogwarts (with Elara at the center, of course)! It'll be taking place in 2019-2020, and there's no Voldemort, just how Elara would be if she were a Gen Z with nothing better to do!

Thank you all SO GODDAMN MUCH for all the support, and I love each and every single one of you!

(Reminder to shoot me a message or comment your question for the Q+A!)

With Love,
Maddie !!