𝐂𝐗𝐈𝐈 ━━ Sick of Losing Soulmates

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

you and atlas are one in the same, my dear
cursed to hold a weight you can't bare
and still standing
not because you can
but because you have to

- m.h

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, before the other three were awake, Elara left the tent to search the woods around them for the oldest, most gnarled, and resilient-looking tree she could find. There inits shadow she buried Mad-Eye Moody's eye and marked the spot by gouging a small crossin the bark with her wand. It was not much, but Elara felt that Mad-Eye would have much preferred this to being stuck on Dolores Umbitch's door. 

Then she returned to the tent to wait for the others to wake, and discuss what they were going to do next. 

Elara, Harry, and Hermione felt that it was best not to stay anywhere too long, and Ron agreed, with the sole proviso that their next move took them within reach of a bacon sandwich. Elara and Hermione therefore removed the enchantments she had placed around the clearing, while Harry and Ron obliterated all the marks and impressions on the ground that might show they had camped there.

Then they Disapparated to the outskirts of a small market town. Once they had pitched the tent in the shelter of a small copse of trees and surrounded it with freshly cast defensive enchantments, Elara ventured out under the Invisibility Cloak to find sustenance. 

This, however, did not go as planned. She had barely entered the town when an unnatural chill, a descending mist, and a sudden darkening of the skies made her freeze where she stood.