𝐈𝐈 ━━ Diagon Alley

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 a deathly fear of heights, she was taking Astronomy and couldn't be happier about it. It was all she talked about the entire summer; other than her newfound abilities as a Metamorphagus. It had gotten to a point where Aunt Meda had prematurely bought Elara some star charts to keep her satisfied. As Aunt Meda and Uncle Ted stopped by Gringotts to withdraw money for the shopping trip, Elara wandered around.

When Elara discovered she could alter her appearance at will, she decided that when out in public, she would change her appearance to protect herself from the usual crazy stares and whispers.

After wrestling with herself, Elara decided to succumb to her raging sweet tooth and head over to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor for a cone of chocolate chip cookie dough. As she neared the storefront, Elara lowered her head to count the spare change in her pocket to see how big of a cone she would be able to purchase.

It was an unfortunate decision, as she rammed into a figure that had a back like a brick wall. She stumbled back, rubbing the top of her head and muttering curses under her breath. 

The already unfortunate and awkward situation turned more unfortunate when Elara looked up to see Harry Potter half glaring-half staring at her. Elara scrunched up her nose because he shouldn't be able to recognize her. She pulled strands of hair towards her face and muttered 'dammit' when she saw her hair had turned back to its wild state.

Elara surveyed Harry and his two friends, who were also staring at her. Then, she remembered she forgot to apologize. 

"Oh, right — I'm sorry."

The three looked shocked. They were surprised Elara Lestrange, the daughter of the two most feared Death Eaters, was apologizing to them. Hermione Granger suddenly kicked Ron Weasley's leg swiftly as if to remind him of something. Ron started and glared at Hermione before a look of realization slowly set on his features.

"Uh... Ginny told me you wrote to her... and um... that was really nice, considering we thought you were the one who — "

Hermione cleared her throat aggressively to catch Ron's attention. He didn't notice. 

" — was going after all the Muggle-Borns."