Throwing Up at the Middle of the Night

It is currently 3 A.M. and Shawn and I are asleep. 

Out of a sudden, I woke up and felt this weird lurching feeling on my stomach. I try to ignore it and go back to sleep to sleep the pain away. 

4:30 AM

I wrapped myself in the duvet, yet waves of nausea are hitting harder and harder. 

 I could not sleep because of this weird feeling, my stomach kept lurching and gurgling. 

Out of a sudden, I felt like something was about to come out of my mouth.

I tried to dash to the bathroom quietly while putting my hand over my mouth to prevent me from puking in the bedroom.

I turned on the bathroom lights and kneeled down facing the toilet seat.

I waited for a couple of seconds then let everything out.

As I was still going through it, I felt Shawn pulling my hair in ponytail style, to prevent my hair getting messy.

I turn around and and saw his tall figure, shirtless, wearing his plaid navy pajama pants.

"Babe what's wrong? Does your stomach hurt?" He asked with his deep, raspy voice

I nodded, "kind of, I just feel sick" I told him

"Okay baby let it all out, come on you can do this" He said as he was still pulling my hair back.

I finally stopped puking and was still kneeling towards the seat then sighed. 

"Baby come here" He said as he reached his arms out to help me stand up.

Shawn's POV

As I made her stand up, I guided her towards the sink, making her stand while facing me.

I held her lower back with my left arm, supporting her body so she wouldn't fall, and poured water on my right hand, slowly washing her face.

Her face was warm and red, especially her cheeks. My baby, she seemed so tired.

"Baby how are you feeling" I asked

"Better thank you" She said softly

"Don't thank me baby, just looking after you" 

"Come, lets take you to bed" I tell her while guiding her back to the bedroom.