Watch Me Dance

It's been a while since Shawn and I partied. We received an invitation to one of Shawn's friends, Chris, who owns a huge mansion. Can't lie, everyone who goes to his party know how to party.

Shawn and I both reached and were stunned with Chris's party decorations. The huge fountain infront of the entrance, the lights, loud music, balloons, confetti, it was amazing!

Shawn held my hand and entered the place. Dark ambience with colorful disco lights filling the house all over.

"Hey Chris!" Shawn yells

"Shawn what's upppp? Hello Sophia" 

"Hey there" I say

"I'm so glad you guys made it, follow me" 

He took us to the buffet corner and we saw balloons with our names written on it, Shawn and Sophia.

"Chris what's that?" Shawn yells so Chris hears him over the loud music.

"Well Shawn, Sophia, we are dedicating this night for you. Celebrating you! All of your friends are here and we love you guys, the past year was chaos and from now on, good vibes only" 

I saw all my, and Shawn's friends walked in from a random corner

"Oh my god!! That's so thoughtful of you guyss! Thank you!!" 

"You guys are the best man" Shawn tells everyone in the room

"Sorry Shawn she's ours for now" One of my friends, Jasmine, told Shawn while pulling me to the dance floor.

"Don't enjoy this too much without me Sophia" He says jokingly with a laugh

"And weeeeee, are taking our bro to the mocktail bar" Chris says as he placed his hands on Shawn's shoulder shaking him in a light-hearted way.

I saw Shawn stand by the mocktail bar and laugh with his friends, having a good time. I love seeing him happy.

My friends lead me to the dance floor, and the song "Stereo Love" starts playing loudly through the speakers. I stand facing Shawn.

We start dancing and swaying with the beat. The beat drops, the disco lights are now flashing, the music guides me to feeling myself while dancing and swaying.

My friends start hyping me up as I slide my hips left and right, matching the music beat.

"Sophia!!! AAAH How are you moving like that!!!" Jasmine yells while dancing next to me

"Just feel the beat!!" I said while laughing.

I looked at Shawn, who was standing facing me, and caught him intensively staring at me while I dance with my friends. The concentration he has is indescribable. 

He sips his drink without breaking eye contact.

I continue to dance, still looking at his eyes from across the dance floor. 

I smile, danced more boldly while touching my hair to my legs.

He looks me up and down, slowly, with a smirk on his face, and his eyes smiling.

"Sophia ur dancing is hot. Like actually teach me" Jasmine comments while laughing

"Here's how you do it" I teach her and we start jumping, swaying, dancing to the beat.

We both laughed and had the time of our lives.

I catch Shawn still staring at me, while Chris nudges his elbow playfully to Shawn's arm, his friends mock him since he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. He laughs while looking down.

After the party, in the car..

"That was fun" I said while putting my seatbelt on.

"Fun..Teasing me" He said while laughing. "You made the whole room feel slow-motion, it's just us two in the crowd"

"What did I do?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Seeing you dance like that, whewww. Sophia that did something to me" He said while smirking

"What did it do to you?" I lean towards him and whisper in his ear to tease him.

"I'll give you a hint, this" he said as he turned his face while i'm still leaning towards him and grabbed the back of my neck for a kiss.

butterflies.