❦𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬❦

"F𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒖𝒕"
LEO | mar
JULY   2020
Atlanta 📍

"Move out the way bitch!"

"Jay, shut the fuck up before I hit you with my star power." I turned my controller to my left and tried to run him off the road.

It was just me, Ali, Key, and Jay chilling at my place. Things had been much more easy going since about a week ago and I could feel things starting to look up.

Ali plopped down on my lap, blocking my sight of the flat screen TV.

"Yo, Ali! Move, bruh! I can't fucking see."

"Nah, Ali stay there. Ima win this bet foh sure."

We had bet 100 dollars on each round of Mari Kart and, so far, I had won one of them out of two. I wasn't giving him his shit back. so he better have gotten used to being broke.

Ali finally got up, "Annoying ass lil girl, bro." I said playfully.

"Ima just mind my business cause you don't want me to get going on you." Ali took Key into the corner to make tiktoks. Couldn't be me.

I was kicking ass when I heard,  'T-t-t-this is what I want y'all to do for me!"

I never got up so fast in my life. I picked Ali up in her little black shorts and shirt, and threw her on the couch. I didn't know who she thought she was fucking with.

"Don't let ya friend get you fucked up." I grabbed my controller again. "Toxic ass twerk song." I shook my head.

All I could hear was Ali and Key dying laughing in the background.

"You not gon tell Key to stop?" I questioned Jay.

"Nobody want no damn MILF, right now. It's 2020. Nobody want no damn step son."

This nigga right here.  I couldn't lie the man was right.

Abruptly, there were three knocks on the door .

"Atlanta Police! Open up!" Followed by more knocks.

The first thing me and Jay did was hide all of our illegal shit, including our guns. Ali and Key helped us too.

Jay went to open the door and immediately put his hands up after twisting the sliver door knob. We copied his actions.

"Na'Jay Jackson, and Leo King? You are under arrest for breaking and entering as well as the assault and battery, and attempted murder of Kiya Terrell. Anything that you say can be and will be used-"

My mind went blank. I tried my hardest to formulate a clear thought, but there was nothingness. Nothing came out of my mouth. Nothing came out of my mind. And nothing came from my emotions.

I was in total disbelief. I should've killed that bitch like I wanted to. I fucked up.

"What! There's no way! Let me come with y'all!
Please officers?! I cant come in the car?!" Ali's voice trembled as she exclaimed. But the officers shook there heads 'no.' "Leo, baby, I love you okay? I'll work this out!"

"Y'all don't say anything at all! I'm gonna call my ma!"

"This is so unfair." My soulmate's voice shook as I heard it fill with sharp sobs.

While being cuffed and dragged out of the complex, I saw Key picking up her phone and, simultaneously, comforting her friend.

Me and Jay were thrown into separate cars. I didn't plan on speaking to 12. I didn't even plan at looking at this white ass officer that was driving me to the station.