❦𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬❦

"𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚"
LEO | mar
JUNE  2020
Atlanta 📍
"Okay, pull out the camera footage," Demon was helping us zoom in on it clearly.

I took the night to calm down and think about to do next. I needed to, because if I didn't I would've just did what I always do and fucked someone up that didn't deserve it.

"Ali, move the hell over. You stay breathing on somebody neck." Demon glanced over the couch.

"Demon, shut up. I wouldn't have to do that if your big ass head wasn't covering the whole screen."

"You the last one that should be talking about a big head, ole mega mind head ass." Demon spat back.

"That's why-"

"Cut that shit out." I looked between them. "Zoom in on the plate."

While Demon tried to zoomed in, Riri walked through the front door.

"Fren, why you limping like that?" Key asked her.

We all knew why, the fuck.

"I ain't even limping."

"Lemme find out you still fucking Kiya." Ali shook her head in disappointment.

This was shit that I couldn't care any less about. I just tuned them out and kept thinking about everything that was going on.

I was trying my best to rule out every person it could be. It was most likely someone that dealt with Von and nem, but I didn't wanna go over there and start sun without knowing what was actually going on.

"This shits pissing me off," I put my head in my heads for a second.

"Step back for a sec. We all need to take a break, anyways." Ali grabbed my hand and dragged me into the kitchen.

She was right. We had all been here since 10AM and it was 1 by now. The only this we had on camera was the car and it took hours to zoom in on it clearly.

"Y'all better not fuck with the whole gang in the next room!" Jay's voice screamed from the living room.

We both ignored him.

Aliana grabbed two waters from the fridge and a couple of straws from the draws. I wasn't thirsty, but I knew she would make me drink it anyways.

"Talk to me."

I took a deep breath, "I'm just mad, baby. The minute I get my shit up and running niggas wanna fuck with my dreams." My tone filled with anger.

"We gon find who did it, okay? Then, we'll deal with it way I know you want to."

"Let's talk bout sum else. Ion wanna be angry no more. How's work and shit going?" I asked her.

She put her water bottle back on the cold marble counter, "Oh, I forgot to tell you that Ima have to start spending more hours at the hospital a week because it's my senior year this year."

"Ight, as long as you doing the shit you need to be doing. I just wanna see you in scrubs more often."

Ali giggled, "you want me to wear them when we fuck?" She cheesed.

"Aliana Chanel Wright! We can hear you!" Riri projected from the living room.

This caused Ali to playfully roll her eyes, "Okay? What does that got to do with me???"

I laughed, "I needa stop playing and let you take this again cause you wildin '."

"Right now?" She perked up.