❦𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹❦

"𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔"
MAR | leo
February 2020
Spelman📍

"Jay, I wasn't even at that party! There was no reason for you to give me a yeast infection, dumbass!"

I walked out of my room to see Key arguing with Jay. Bonkers.

"Well, then why did I see this picture of you in the background on insta?"

"That's not even me! You know I don't have an iPhone 11, I have an X! Look at the camera on that phone, Na'Jay Akai!" Wow she got fed.

"Okay bae, okay. I'm sorry, just don't go throwing around my government no more. I'll take you to the doctor."

This dude was a whole ass clown. He's the reason she gotta go to the doctor in the first place.

"Mar, get your friend before I hurt him."

"Aye, this ain't got nothing to do with me."

"Mar, you know you hit females. Beat her ass for me real quick."

"Nigga-"

We were all cut off by the ringing of Key's phone.

"Bitch, I'm bout to come to your dorm. I'm really bout to beat this man's ass." Key spoke.

"Def come. Me and my sister bout to go to the nail shop, you should slide. I've been wanting you guys to meet anyways." A familiar voice answered her.

"Oh yeah, what's her name? I think you said we follow each other."

"Her name Ali, but her instagram is @ allaboutali."

She must be talking to the girl Ali was with the other day. I could see them getting along.

Sitting far away from the other couch, I quickly looked up her instagram. A little lurking never hurt nobody.

allaboutali

allaboutali black girl magic ✨ y'all can't stand it mwah

allaboutali black girl magic y'all can't stand it mwah

prettygirlriri 😍😍
vonthekiller sexy ass🥵
vidsofvia i'm telling ma
|>allaboutali baby i'm grown (.)

She was fine as hell. For real, she kept making my dick jump. That's how I knew to follow and close the app.

"Ain't Ali the girl that was over here last week?" Jay asked me.