❦ 𝑶 𝑵 𝑬 ❦

"𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔"
ALI | aliana
2020
Spelman📍

"Yo, RiRi hurry up and give me the notes. I'm tryna smoke before it gets too late," for some reason when I smoked late at night, I got bad anxiety.

"Wait, I'm getting them from Lisha!" She yelled from her room.

RiRi and I were best friends since we were kids. We'd been through everything together and now we were in college together, sharing a dorm.

"You such a feen, you only want the notes so you can roll up right after," RiRi shook her head walking into my room.

Compared to me RiRi wasn't a smoker, she was a drinker and a border line alcoholic at that.

She sat down next to me on my bed in a big gray onesie. I moved some papers over so she could sit down and RiRi airdropped me the notes.

I was in school to be a nurse and she didn't know what she wanted to yet, but that was okay.

"Finally," I said rolling up the blunt.

Whenever I smoked, all the pain that sat in my chest was gone. I could finally relax.

I looked down and I only had one blunt left.

"I'm going to the store to get some woods," I walked towards the front door, "you need sum?"

"Nah, I'm good," RiRi turned her head back to the tv.

I decided to walk to the store down the street because they had vanilla, which was my favorite flavor.

I wasn't really scared to walk outside at night but around here the best way to be unnoticed was to wear some sweats, which was what I was doing. I had a small gun in my purse too, so I felt safe either way.

I got to the store and went straight to the front counter. I just wanted to get my shit and leave.

"Let me get 6 vanilla woods please," I told the brown man at behind the desk.

(A/N y'all idk anything about smoking nor woods so bare with me 😭)

"Is that all Ali?" Oh it's Arin.

"Nah, that's-"

"Yea, I'm behind some shorty buying some nasty ass backwoods. Ima be there in a minute." A deep voice said from behind me.

Nasty? I know he's not talking about me.

"Man, I know you not behind me pretending like vanilla is nasty." I turned around to look at him.

I never really spoke to strangers but I was high and I had to defend nilla pooh.

"Shorty, you gotta try Honey Bourbon. I put you on," He pointed telling Arin to pass me the other flavor.

"Aht, what you doing? You got honey bourbon money?"

He rolled his eyes and put a ten on the counter.

"Nah I ca-"

"Just take it and go on I gotta be somewhere."