❦𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹❦

"𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆- 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐"
LEO | mar
MAY  2020
Atlanta 📍
"Hi, Mr. King! I'm happy to see you and your friend." Andrea or whatever stared down Jay.

"Miss, you need to back the fuck off. Last time I was here, I let your cracker ass slide but Ima tell you that this time my wife will fuck you up if you don't stop, and that's on devil!" Jay said as we walked into my shop.

She gasped, "How dare you call me a- a- a-"

"Bitch, I called you a mufucking cracker. C R A C K E R. Just hand over the damn keys so you can be done here." Jay was just scared of Key.

Andrea handed the keys to me and ran out the building. I guess she was 'appalled' by Jay's language. Wild.

"Yo, this shit is really mine. A nigga got his own music store." I looked around. "The merchandise is gon' come tomorrow but we can clean this shit up for now and fix my office."

Jay dapped me up, "Yea, bro. Let's get this ready."

Me and Jay swept, mopped, and even swifered the dark hard wood floors. My office was all the way in the back right corner, out of the way from everyone and everything. Once my shit got started, I was gonna hire a couple people to help me out.

As a gift, Jay's mom had bought me a name tag for my desk and a nice dark blue carpet for my office. Ma always took care of me.

"Mar, Phia said that she wants to come by and help." Jay told me while he stuck he head in the doorway.

"How the hell she even know what we doing?"

"She said she was knocking on the door and we ain't answer so I told her." Jay twisted his dreads.

"Ight, that's fine."

I spent more time organizing my space in here. If I was gonna be here often, I needed it to be like a bedroom. Somewhere that I could chill even for a few days when I wanted to get away.

The only thing was, I wished Ali could be here with me and experience this with me. I didn't mean to make it sound like the girl was dead or sum, but it almost felt like it. I refrained myself from calling her to come check it out. I had to remind myself to stop being so clingy.

"Heyy!" I pulled out my gun and aimed it at Phia as she came into my office.

"Yo, fuck is wrong with you? Don't scare me like that." I tucked it again.

"Sorry, but what you doing? What you need help with?"

Phia was wearing a tight black tank top dress that squeezed her slim frame. She wasn't exactly my type but she was still an attractive female. But her wearing that didn't get my dick to jump.

"Can you help me unbox some of this stuff, right hea'? I just need to set up this room."

"Of course, MariMar." She tied her curly braids into a ponytail.

I chuckled, "Nah, don't call me that no more."

"Eh, ain't no harm in trying to." She shrugged and pulled some stuff out of a cardboard box. "Who's this in this picture?"

Phia was holding up a picture of me and Ali on her couch on one of the days we first hung out as a group. I had my arm around her shoulder and she had her tongue out and eyes crossed. Ali was wearing a low cut top and those jeans I loved to see her in. She looked so good in that photo that I almost forgot to answer Phia.

"Oh, that's my friend Ali."

"Oh, she's mad pretty." Phia stared at her.

"I know." Oops, slipped out.