❦𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻❦

"D𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔, 𝑭𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒔"
LEO | mar
JUNE  2020
Atlanta 📍
"You know this nigga's name is Germeilus, right? Ion know how y'all let that shit slide before buttt...." Jay trailed off.

We were all  sitting in Key's house because I guess she said she had an 'announcement.' I didn't know what it was about but I was glad we could all chill again without all that extra shit.

It was a couple weeks since me and Ali had sex and we were together almost everyday, but something we realized is that we can't be together 24/7. It was suffocating.

I, also, needed time to get myself together like I told her. When she was that close to confessing to me, I shut it down so quickly because it would've clouded my sense of judgment. I was already crazy enough in the moment that I nutted in her crazy ass.

"Jay, shut the fuck up. You just mad those damn grills are turning your mouth green!" Germ yelled from a long cream colored couch.

"Nah, the only thing turning green is yo' neck. Who sold that shit to you, nigga?"

"I guess the same nigga that sold those rusty ass grills. I bet your mouth be tasting like it's bleeding all the time." Germ shrugged.

"Well-"

"Aht! Stop allet yelling in my house," Key walked down the stairs and the girls followed. "Don't make me kick y'all out."

"You ain't kicking shit." Jay mumbled.

Ali came and sat in the spot that was next to me. Immediately when she sat down, I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"I can't wait to go home. I feel so sick." Ali told me quietly.

"We can leave if you want." I was concerned.

She just shook her head.

"Okay! Y'all needa listen up! I'm ready to tell y'all what I brought y'all here for!"

"Key, Ion know why you couldn't just tell us over text." Ash said and Key gave her a look.

We were all silent waiting for the announcement.

"I'm pregnant!"

Nigga, when I tell you there were crickets. I looked around the room and had to stop myself from laughing at everyone's dropped jaws.

"Jay?! You really put my bitch out of the game? How dare you, bruh!" Ali said first.

"I knew yo stupid ass was gonna say that." Jay bucked at her.

"Don't make me get my nigga to murk you." Ali rolled her eyes at him.

"Mar, not gon do shit." Jay bucked at me too.

"Man, we both know-" I began.

"Hello! I'm pregnant! Damn, can I get my five seconds of fame?" Key interrupted again.

"Congrats, oh my god! I'm so excited!" Nuni ran up to her and hugged her as well as Ali and Riri.

"How far along are you?" Riri asked her.

"About three months." I'd never seen Jay say something with more pride.

I was proud of him. I honestly never thought that Jay would settle down.

"I was tryna get her pregnant for mad long. I hid her plan B that day and that shit worked. Now, I'm finally gon get my mini Jay." Jay said.

I looked back at Key who was giving him a dirty look, "Don't nobody want a damn 'mini Jay.' We on team mini Key ova here." She motioned to the girls.