8. Apologize🥀

Thoughts: ' 'Speach: " "🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻

Thoughts: ' '
Speach: " "
🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻

It was already one am! Felix was back home in his bedroom staring at the ceiling again. 'i miss Hyunjin' was all that was going through his head. The pair had had their fair share of fights but they always made up cause they could never be apart for long. The younger was debating whether or not he should call and apologize to him. 'God my head hurts' He says tugging on his hair. The blonde rolled over and looked out at his balcony. The two friends both had make shift beds on their balconies.

They were only kids when they made it. The elder always liked outdoors so Felix made him a balcony bed for his 16th birthday. His friends thought it was girly but he didn't care because they didn't even know he liked the outdoors. He felt really appreciated when he saw it so he never took it down. And when Felix had turned 13, Hyunjin made him his own balcony bed cause Felix loved his.

'Maybe I overreacted with him' Felix thought as his memories come flashing in his mind. Suddenly, there was a tap at his window. He turned over and looked at it but there was nothing there. "Huh?" He sat up in his bed and looked around then looked back at the balcony. There stood a wet Hyunjin standing there with a sad smile on his face. "HOLY FUCK NUGGETS" The younger instantly got up and opened his balcony door. "What the hell are you doing here and why the hell are you wet!?" He whisper yelled.

"I needed to talk to you and I didn't even know it was raining" Hyunjin explained as Felix wrapped him in one of his towles.. "You know you could catch a cold and yet you still do this! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET HYPOTHERMIA OR PNEUMONIA!" Felix whisper yelled at Hyunjin from his bathroom. Hyunjin slightly laughed and walked over to Felix. "sorry princess."

"Oh shut up- here get changed and come back out here." Felix says walking out of the bathroom handing Hyunjin some clothes.

A few minutes later and Felix came back into his room with 2 cups of hot chocolate and a plate of chocolate chip cookies. Hyunjin was already changed and sitting on Felix's bed with his phone in his hands. "Hungry?" The younger asked, bringing the blonde out of his thoughts. "Mhm."

"You said you needed to talk to me?" Felix says suddenly remembering what the elder had said earlier. "Oh yeah" Hyunjin put his drink down and looked at the younger.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier in the car. I just wanted to protect you and I didn't like the fact that all my friends were being complete fuck boys about it and kept asking me if you were a virgin or not. At one point I even lied and said you were my boyfriend" Hyunjins says staring at the cup in his hands.

Felix was speechless! He couldn't even do anything but blush! And everything suddenly hit him. His eyes opened wide as he remembers something.

"OH MY GOD SO THAT'S WHY IN 9TH GRADE JISUNG ALMOST TRIED TO KILL ME! shit I just thought he liked me or something" the younger stated. "How the fuck do you get him liking you out of him trying to kill you?"

"I was a fucking child don't blame me!" Felix says "Shit for someone so smart you can be so dumb" "BITCH-" "THAT'S NOT THE POINT"

"Then what is the point?"

"It concerns me how fucking dumb you are sometimes"