45. How it happened 2🤧

Quokka🐿️: no cause now I'm in love with Hoseok

minTYfResh🤪: you mean to fucking tell me that Seungmin a demonic ass Is related to min Yoongi??? THE MIN YOONGI THAT IS A RAPPER AND ALL TIME LEGENDARY PRODUCWR AKA AGUST D AKA SUGA??? THE JUNG HOSEOK!! DANCE KING AND ICON YOUTUBER JUNG HOSOEK AKA JHOPE?!!?!!?!

Minniemouse🤩: yuh

Prince💫: even better THE JUNG HOSOEK IS THE REASON YOU 2 ARE EVEN TOGETHER

Dad🧔🏻: yes

Kleenex🤧: I fucking give up

Pizzaface🍕: JEON JUNGKOOK!???!!!! THE PRO GAMER??;?!!!! YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH HIM?!?!!

Dad🧔🏻: mhm

John🌚: kill me kill me now

Kleenex🤧: continue whores

Prince💫: yeah keep going

Dad🧔🏻: K so

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Author~

Hoseok shot the two a smile before turning around and clinging back to his boyfriend, Yoongi's side. Yoongi looked at his cousin and winked at him before walking away with Hoseok. Seungmin groaned in embarrassment, burying his head in his hands "goodness this is terrible." He mumbled into his hands.

"He's right yah know" he heard Chan say. Seungmin looked up and saw Chan staring at the view of the forest in front of him. He softly smiled and looked at Seungmin, "I do want it to go somewhere. I do have feelings for you. For the longest while I've convinced myself I was straight cause I've never actually felt romantically attached to a guy before, then 4 years ago I met Jisung and that really fuxked with me cause I had a crush on him until Minho came and the sexual tension between them is too much. They hate each other but god, they just need to fuck already. Took me 3 years to get over him. It took a lot of alcohol, sad rom coms and ice-cream but I got over him. Then a few months later after I finally got over him, there came you walking into my life without even realizing the impact you had. With your dumb cute smile, your adorable giggles, your insults, your jokes, your eyes that sparkle when you talk about something you're interested in, Just everything in general. Then after our kiss on the third date, I knew that I liked you; The problem was but did you like me?" Chan said pouring his heart out.

"Of course I liked you, Bang. Heck I'm fucking in love with you. Your face,your style, your habits, your actions, I find myself studying those things more often than normal. Did you know when you're in class and you know the answer to a question you wiggle in your seat? It's really fucking cute. Or, How you laugh alot when you're nervous? You blink alot when you're confused. I know so much about you that I could write book after book. I can sit here and name everything I love about you and I'll say it with pride and scream it to the world "I'm in love with Bang Christopher Chan" and I wouldn't have it any other way" Seungmin says.

Chan's smile was bigger than ever, it reached his ear. He pulled Seungmin in for hug and buried his face into the crook of his neck. "I love you Kim Seungmin, will you be my boyfriend" "I love you 2 Bang Chan, yes I will." Seungmin replied smiling.

~End of Flashback~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quokka🐿️: and that's how I met your mother

John,🌚: AHAHAJAHAHAHAHHA

Pizzaface 🍕: LMAOOOOOO

Prince💫: Jisung I hate you 💀💀💀💀

Quokka🐿️: I'm sorry it felt like the right moment😂😂

Dad🧔🏻: yes kids that's how I met your mother

*hEhE🕴️ has Changed minniemouse🤩 to Mom🤰🏻*

Mom🤰🏻: really???

hEhE🕴️: really

Kleenex🤧: thank you Marissa dear

hEhE 🕴️: anytime young one

minTYfResh 🤪: the story was actually kinda cute

Dad🧔🏻: and the very next day I met dear old Felix

Kleenex🤧: I'm honoured😍

John🌚: now that we've got that out of the way FELIX COME OVER IM BORED

Kleenex🤧: ogey I'll be there in 10

Prince💫: but we forget the outro

-kxlxpsea_🥚: next chapter innie

Prince💫: okie